Visit the Archives for U.S. Politics Online -- U.S. Politics Online . net

Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Megan Kelly will expose the truth behind black panther racial intimitation case

Megan Kelly will expose the truth behind black panther racial intimitation case

If anyone is concerned about racial and voter intimidation be sure to check out American Live tomorrow july 1st on Fox. Megan Kelly will talk to a former DOJ official who resigned because, among other things, the DOJ issued a mandate that no blacks will be prosecuted for voter intimidation when the victoms are white. All of this is related to the black panthers who intimidated white voters during the 2008 Presidential election.
    "To be governed is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so." John Stossel quoting some guy.

Re: Megan Kelly will expose the truth behind black panther racial intimitation case

Please refrain from using "Megyn Kelly" and "Expose" in the same sentence. My heart starts doing all kinds of weird things and my palms start sweating!

Re: Megan Kelly will expose the truth behind black panther racial intimitation case

Quote Originally Posted by lutherf View Post
    Please refrain from using "Megyn Kelly" and "Expose" in the same sentence. My heart starts doing all kinds of weird things and my palms start sweating!
    Noted
    "To be governed is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so." John Stossel quoting some guy.

I have read about it, reasons for letting these guys/org. NNBPP bascially skate are hard to fathom, at least to me.

I read a coupla of non FOX articles,becasue if you have not guessed by now posting something here from FOX is like ringing the dinner gong and laying out red meat for hyenas around here.

In short I think they did submarine the case. Why? No one knows, and I won't speculate its no use.

*Note; the term 'whistle blower' shall not be applied here.
    Like the IG who blew the whistle on the Michael Johnson gov. rip off last year, this person is not really a whistle blower becasue he is not beloved by the msm as that appellation is reserved for non cons, he appears to be a con, so thats that, don't waste your time.
    Last edited by Imperator; 07-01-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    In short I think they did submarine the case. Why? N one knows, and I won't speculate.
    Everybody ‘knows’ why… Holder isn’t going to prosecute Black men for doing exactly what they (he) wants them to… which is keep non-Obama voters away from the polls.

It is just that simple.

Hell it’s all on video… there are positive IDs on both guys. A child could prosecute this case and win. There is no practical or legal reason not to go forward with this case. 1000% Democratic big city machine politics… nothing more, nothing less.

“Everybody Knows” but only this guy wants to talk about it…

one of the arguments of the 'political' appointee whom wanted these guys basically let off was it was a free speech issue, thus taking that argument to absurd and poor legal grounds. The lawyers aside from the guy who resigned, he was not the only one who objected and wrote briefs in sppt.of the governments case against these guys shredded the free speech argument, as it falls apart when it runs afoul of civil rights most especially combined with a night stick, intimidating presence,language as it butts up against what Section 11(b) of the code is all about, in short if this doesn't rise to that, bull connor and some German Shepards might not either.
    Last edited by Imperator; 07-01-2010 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    one of the arguments of the 'political' appointee whom wanted these guys basically let off was it was a free speech issue, this taking that argument to absurd and poor legal grounds. The lawyer are aside from the guy who resigned, he was not the only one who objected and wrote briefs in sppt.of the governments case against these guys shredded the free speech argument, as it falls apart when it runs afoul of civil rights most especially combined with a night stick, intimidating presence,language as it butts up against what Section 11(b) of the code is all about, in short if this doesn't rise to that, bull connor and some German Shepards might not either.
    A legal 'fig-leaf' something to provide the illusion of legal propriety... nothing more.

Back Panther voter intimidation case dropped

FOXNews.com - Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

"There is a pervasive hostility within the civil rights division at the Justice Department toward these sorts of cases," Adams told Fox News' Megyn Kelly.

Adams says the dismissal is a symptom of the Obama administration's reverse racism and that the Justice Department will not pursue voting rights cases against white victims.
    It seems Barry has an agenda and a double standard. But... I'm sure those on the left will dismiss it, and or call me a racist for even bringing it up.:rolleyes:
    ...We've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been to 57 states. I think one left to go. - Barry Obama

Re: Back Panther voter intimidation case dropped

Yeah, clearly they couldn't have dropped the case because, you know, there wasn't one.

Yeesh.

Don't forget to mop up when you're done.

What's a "Back Panther"?

Quote Originally Posted by pramjockey View Post
    Yeah, clearly they couldn't have dropped the case because, you know, there wasn't one.

Yeah, your right the video alone isn't enough to see that it is the most egregious display of voter intimidation on record.

Not surprising that you would defend this though. I wonder how you would have reacted if the video showed two KKK members, club in hand, and the deterred voters were black. :rolleyes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
    Last edited by funthea; 07-01-2010 at 10:36 AM.
    ...We've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been to 57 states. I think one left to go. - Barry Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    What's a "Back Panther"?
    A gay, male version of a cougar, perhaps?
    "It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another." - George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by pramjockey View Post

It was redacted. It's not politically correct to identify a group that identify themselves as a color.:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by tsquare View Post
    Everybody ‘knows’ why… Holder isn’t going to prosecute Black men for doing exactly what they (he) wants them to… which is keep non-Obama voters away from the polls.

It is just that simple.

Hell it’s all on video… there are positive IDs on both guys. A child could prosecute this case and win. There is no practical or legal reason not to go forward with this case. 1000% Democratic big city machine politics… nothing more, nothing less.

“Everybody Knows” but only this guy wants to talk about it…
    Well the statute of limitations in a crime like this is at least five years and maybe longer since civil rights were violated. So there may be some hope for justice when Obama is voted out of office and Holder is relieved of his position as AG. It might be close though because 4 years will have passed in 2012.