Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules - You must read(Updated!)

DISCLAIMER

You agree to NOT use this site or its affiliated sites, services you may have access to as a result of being a member here (subscriber or otherwise), to post items (images, textual material, etc.) that are pornographic in nature, illegal in the United States and/or the country you reside in, support or encourage illegal activities (e.g., terrorism), advertise for your own personal profit, or send unsolicited messages (i.e. SPAM) to members or non-members.

AND

You agree that if any clause or component of this document is found to not be legally binding in a court of law of proper jurisdiction then the remainder of this document shall remain fully binding and in full force.

AND

You agree to NOT hold Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (makers of the forum software), uspoliticsonline.com, sites affiliated with uspoliticsonline.com, its administrators, its moderators, others associated with its operation, and its owners liable for any and all of the following (in whole or in part):
Personal insults/attacks by other members.
The content posted by other members, whether directed at you personally or a label/classification you associate with. This includes remarks you consider to be libelous or slanderous in any way.
Any financial or time loss due to your participation here or as a result of something you read at this site, including posts/PMs by other members and feature(s)/software available at the domain uspoliticsonline.com.
The dissemination of any personal information about you as a result of either your negligence (e.g. staying logged into a computer that others have access to) or willingness to post such information on a public and or private forum, private message or chat box. This includes using your real name or other details that could allow other members and/or the general public to determine your true identity. You are prohibited from using your real name on these forums, either as your username or in posts / PMs you write.

FORUM RULES, IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMER

1. These rules apply to all sections of USPOL, including public and private forums, blogs, and visitor messages.

2. You cannot attack and/or personally insult someone. You cannot bait other forum members; this includes referring to posters by derogatory terms. Please, remain courteous and respectful to all forum members at all times. You agree to take responsibility for reporting such posts when you come across them. Please, use the ignore feature if need be. Any member who intentionally and continually posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, may be regarded as a troll by staff, and have their account suspended or banned.

3. You cannot harass (sexually or otherwise) other members. This includes malicious, slanderous, or defamatory comments. If you are not sure if something you write is inappropriate or not then don't say it. Err on the side of caution.

4. Copying and Pasting Articles, and Starting New Threads. You cannot simply cut and paste in posts or when starting threads. You MUST provide the identifying information (source, author, date, and URL). You must also offer some original thoughts along with the cut and paste. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts from the article. Excerpts really shouldnt be more then a paragraph or two. Furthermore, if you use images or other copyrighted material in your posts or signature you must have permission of the copyright holder unless you know for a fact that the image is in the public domain. In addition:
a. It must include the identifying information; e.g., where available, the author, the publication, the date, the URL.
b. The member must offer some context, including: How did you hear of this article? What is your opinion? Why is it important to you? Why should it be important to forum readers? The more context you provide, the more you assist others in gauging the excerpted information's significance.
c. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts, not the whole thing or even the majority of the whole thing to encourage people to read the entire article.

A violation of any of the above will result in the deletion or closing of the post or thread and could earn you a warning or suspension. If you have any questions concering any of the above please PM a moderator and we will be happy to clarify.

5. You cannot post the same thing in multiple forums. You must not open similar threads about the same or a similar topic. You cannot spam the board or send unsolicited messages to members via PM, email or any other means.

6. Do not post off-topic. You cannot derail a thread with off topic posts.

7. You cannot shout in posts. This includes posting in all CAPS, bold, lIkE tHiS, and extra large font. Posts should also be one color, although you may use an additional color for highlighting ideas you wish to address.

8. You may not alter quotes in a way that misrepresents what was originally said.

9. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you are found to have more than one account all accounts will be permanently terminated.

10. You cannot have a user name, avatar, signature, or post images that are deliberately offensive. That includes the display of overly explicit or graphic images that may not be suitable for minors.

11. Signatures can not have more than three lines of text, with a font size no larger than "4", and no more than two font colors. Images in signatures cannot be any larger than 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall. Animated images are not allowed.

12. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses, spyware or any other malicious code or harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.

13. Discussion of moderation actions in public and/or private forums is not permitted. Moderation actions include warnings, suspensions and the editing or deletion of posts. If a member has a concern about a moderation action, he or she is invited to address it with the board staff via Private Message. This rule exists to protect the privacy of all posters with regards to disciplinary action. The moderator team will never publicly discuss the warnings/suspensions of any posters, and we ask that you return the favor, whether about yourself or another poster. Posting about moderation actions in the public forums constitutes a violation. You are free to discuss a moderation action via Private Message with the moderator involved, but you may not harass or abuse the moderators (as already specified in the forum rules). In practical terms, this means that once a moderator tells you his or her decision is final, no further PMs about that moderation action are permitted. If you have a concern about a moderation action, you are free to appeal to a Forum Administrator via Private Message. You may only discuss moderator activities or discussion of moderation with staff member if you chose to private message and are not under any circumstances allowed to use the PM function to forward or promote moderator discussion in regards to specific forum action, amongst other regular members. Administrators do reserve the right to read said PMs and may do so ; if that results in discovery of messaging between posters of such moderator discussion then it will lead to the same violation being received for discussing said moderator actions on the forum. If you receive a message to the effect of having been given moderator information, please report it to a member of staff. Engaging back in that discussion with the original violator will earn you just as stiff a sanction.

14. Do not ignore moderators or administrators. Do not repost something a moderator or administrator has deleted. You cannot have moderators or administrators on your ignore list.

15. Only post in English. Short passages in foreign languages may be acceptable if its use seems helpful for the ongoing discussion and when there is no indication of a potential violation of the forum rules. Always provide a translation into English in such cases. In case of doubt, the incident will be regarded as a violation, no matter of the actual meaning of the foreign language text.

16. The use of words/comments etc. written by other posters, without approval of the poster in your personal signature is not allowed nor are references, by name, to other posters allowed.

17. Please pay attention to announcements by Forum staff that will be found in the "Welcome! / News & Announcements" forum from time to time.

18. Use of "liar", "lies", "lying", etc. Accusing someone of being a "liar" or similar accusations towards other posters will generally be regarded as implying an insult and therewith as a violation of the forum rules. "I question the validity of your statement because...", "That's not the truth" or "you are wrong about that" are sufficient for any decent discussion if you want to disagree with somebody's assertions.

19. Thread opening restriction for new members. In order to control SPAM, new members must have moderator approval to start their own threads.

20. Thread titles must relate to the discussion within. Do not make misleading titles, or titles such as "Guess what..." or "You'll never believe this...". Members need to be able to identify the general gist of the thread via the title. Profanity in thread titles is not permitted.

21. Forum members are instructed to use forum tools and abilities for their intended purposes and no other. If members identify a forum glitch or weakness of any kind that allows you to see or do something you know you shouldn't, please report it. Being aware of any unintended access to the Forum and failing to take appropriate steps to notify staff of said access issues, will create a presumption of seeking to take advantage of the issue, will result in either account suspension, or banishment.

22. Any link to a site that contains graphic content, must contain a warning describing what a person might reasonably expect to view if they click on said link. No graphic pictures are to be posted on the Forum.

23. Threats or advocations of violence toward a public figure, or member of the Forum, will not be tolerated. Conversation about revolution or the like is not prohibited by this rule; directly calling for violence is, eg It's time to kill every <redacted> that voted for the bill, is not permitted.

24. Accounts with no posts will be deleted after 30 days. Inactive accounts with low post histories may be deleted after one year.

25. Private forums are something offered to members that decide to contribute directly to this site via donations. These donations help immensely in keeping this site up and running. Private forums are designed to allow the contributing member discuss whatever he/she wants to and to have the power to direct that discussion in whatever way he/she chose. They were not designed nor are they intended for simply talking trash about members that don't have access to the forum. While the targeted members cannot see the forum or the comments, it creates a negative atmosphere that really isn't necessary. If you want to totally rip apart ideas, ideologies, political parties, etc. that is fine. We simply ask that you don't use the private forums as a means to attack other members that aren't privy to such comments. It is difficult enough to have a political discussion forum because the discussion of politics is inherently heated as people are so passionate about their beliefs...the ones that take the time to come to such a site in the first place at least. The idea of private forums is so people of similar political persuasions can discuss whatever they want without fear of being attacked. Nonetheless, we hope that a certain level of maturity would foster itself within such an arena and not simply lend itself to a bashing forum.

Private Forums are governed by all of the above Forum rules. In addition:
  • Private forums that essentially become abandoned homes will be subject to deletion, donation or reorganization. Just like elsewhere in life, clubs sometimes lose their vitality and purpose for a myriad of reasons. If it becomes clear that a private forum has clearly lost its vitality and nobody is going to really use it anymore, owners are advised to consider whether to reuse the forum for something new and productive rather than let them linger or notify the Administration that the forum should be rearranged for other purposes, closed, merged with other compatible private forums, donated to others for new purposes, etc. Do not be concerned that your forum must be a membership and post count race with others to avoid falling under this policy; the question is whether your forum has actual vitality instead of being 'brain dead.'
  • Additionally, private forums may only be owned by subscribed members in the Platinum or Diamond categories.
  • Should the owner of a private forum be banned, quit USPOL or otherwise abandon the forum the PF will be transferred to another owner or closed.
  • Propriety of private forums. Administration staff will determine the desirability of a proposed private forum and enact any conditions upon it to ensure its purpose is productive.
  • Any and all instances of sharing accounts by allowing someone else to log in under their own account so they can see into private forums for which they are otherwise not permitted to access, will be deemed violation of the double account rule and all caught doing so will be permanently banned.
  • Relaying private forum posts and information to other posters who are not members of the particular private forum for any negative or destructive purpose (eg mean-spirited gossip, fueling interpersonal disputes, etc), is not permitted, and will constitute a violation of the Forum rules.
  • For purposes of monitoring USPOL Terms of Service Administrative staff (not Moderators) will have access to Private Forums.
  • All Private Forums must have at least one active Administrator as a member for purposes of handling issues which cannot be addressed through moderation permissions.
  • Discussion of moderation activities is prohibited on the open site and is likewise prohibited in Private Forums.

26. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit and/or delete a post,and/or close a thread, and/or delete a thread at any time if of the opinion that the post is too obscene, inappropriate, or the discussion has run its course.

27. 'Back seat moderating' is not allowed. If you take issue with another poster's contribution to the forum, you're welcome to report any posts you think are out of line, but you should not bring it up publicly within the forum.

28. Images in posts (whether embedded or hot linked) must be reasonable in size. 800x800 should be considered a good rule of thumb. Excessively large images make it difficult for users on mobile devices to load pages. If necessary please simply link to very large images using the URL tags. In addition, the following images are not permitted (including, but not limited to pages with images or videos containing):
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

29. Any solicitation or communication involving sports betting / gambling / online casinos / bookies and or internet based card or slot machine systems or sites will lead to all said content being physically removed from the site and server, and will lead to any and or all parties involved being permanently removed and banned from the site to the farthest extent possible. This includes any links to any form of bookmaker, casino, any type of game or match or event where money transfers on the outcome or link of any sort to wire act violations and or anything in violation of either the Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act, Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, or the Federal wire Act. This applies not only to the open forum but all and or any chat rooms, articles, private messages and or private forums. All content that violates this rule will be deleted, without notice.

CONSEQUENCES

Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being edited or deleted and/or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from the forums. U.S. Politics Online uses a warning system that generates an automated Private Message to members when they are in violation of Forum rules. The decision to issue a warning is left to the discretion of the moderator or administrator handling the violation. If a member does not agree with an action taken by a moderator, they can appeal to an administrator after seeking clarification from the moderator who issued the warning/infraction and appealing to them in the first instance. Members MAY NOT harass a moderator or administrator by sending excessive PMs when they are discussing an appeal.

Violations are assigned a point value. Points are valid for 30 days. When a members earns 10 points, their account will be automatically suspended: five (5) days for a first suspension; ten (10) days for a second suspension; and twenty (20) days for a third suspension. If a member incurs an additional 10 points after having served three periods of suspension, then they will be permanently banned from the Forum.

Point values are as follows:
Zero (0) points Warning
Two (2) points - Minor infraction / Non post infraction (minor) / Off topic posts / spamming
Four (4) points - Academic dishonesty / Baiting / Discussing moderator or administrator actions / Implying an insult / Minor insults / Moderate infraction / Non-post infraction (moderate) / Thread dumping
Six (6) points - Direct insult at another member / major infraction / Non-post infraction (major)
Ten (10) points - Act of criminality, or advocating thereof

The administrators and moderators also bear the right to issue warnings, temporarily suspend or ban posters for continued trolling or other serious misconduct (eg. professional spamming) even if the poster has not yet reached the maximum warning points or suspensions level. Other options if the above consequences do not seem adequate include placing the member in a moderation queue, which means all posts will have to be approved before they are posted to the board.

PRIVACY POLICY

All information obtained by the end user via the registration process is for internal purposes only and will not be sold to or shared with any third parties. However, if the end user participates in illegal activities and a court of proper jurisdiction orders U.S. Politics Online to release certain information about said user then we will act according to the law. Furthermore, no information will be released on threat of a lawsuit, attempted or actual intimidation, or due to any other reason except as notated in the first sentence of this paragraph. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the information we do have is very limited and generally only consists of the IP address a member uses.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

U.S. Politics Online offers several subscription plans to help cover the operational costs of the site. As a thank you for your donation, you will receive special added benefits meant to enhance your U.S. Politics Online experience. Plans vary in price, starting at only $0.05/day, and benefits vary with the price. Benefits include ability to go straight to new posts, to search the forum, larger avatar, private forums, invisible mode, photo gallery, email, web hosting, and no advertisement banners. Please, click here for more details.
See more
See less

Clinton scandals keep on surfacing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clinton scandals keep on surfacing

    Front runner for the Democratic nomination and the scandals againstHillary Clinton keep on coming. How the heck can this corroupt abuser of power keep getting the pass from the press she does?

    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/do...rticle/2586512

  • #2
    *cough* vastrightwingconspiracy *cough*

    ?


    • #3
      Her supporters have an emotional attachment. It is not rational, it is not logical, it is pure emotion. Emotions lie.

      ?


      • #4
        MSNBC: Clinton Cash Documentary Devastating, Powerfully Connects the Dots

        http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/clinton-c...-debuts-cannes

        ?


        • #5
          Originally posted by OldmanDan View Post
          Her supporters have an emotional attachment. It is not rational, it is not logical, it is pure emotion. Emotions lie.
          And very gullible people who really do not know the real Clinton. The real Clinton can be discerned by her words and deeds, all of them. Quite a few people want her because she is a woman, and she could be Jack the Ripper and they would not believe it. Higher up higher democrats want her because she is the status quo, even if it is corrupt, and does not represent their voters.

          Her supporters are older, and female, and older blacks as well especially from the south, where they like bill Clinton because he acted like one of them in getting a shot from one of the gals who worked for him. Or so said a black barber in south Carolina who was interviewed leading up to the south Carolina primary. His words, not mine.

          Wall street loves her, for she owes them. And they made a point of saying that to never mind the progressive rhetoric during her run against sanders, for she really does not mean a word of it. If a Hillary supporter reads that, they knee jerk into a right wing conspiracy, out to get Clinton. Does not matter that she is with the republicans on free trade, bank deregs, and war mongering. Not to these supporters. They say she just made a mistake, lots of them in turns out.

          What helps out Clinton is that the right side has come after her incessantly and tried to make it look like there was some great conspiracy in regards to her and the Benghazi deaths, and fox drug it on for years, always keeping it at the top of the cess pool. And the theater with the investigations, reality tv. And so Clinton can say just more of the right wing acting out, and it looks that way to her supporters as well. So now the FBI investigation is just another right wing conspiracy, and all lies, for she never tried to keep public info on her private server for any specific reason, other than convenience.

          If trump or sanders were under investigation, the MSM would have had them drop out of the race by now, for its not many people running for president who have the FBI on their tails, giving immunity to key witnesses. Just another right wing conspiracy is all it is. Clinton is clean as after a spring rain. White as the driven snow. Innocent as they get. Just got a bad shake is all.

          ?


          • #6
            Originally posted by Blue Doggy View Post

            And very gullible people who really do not know the real Clinton. The real Clinton can be discerned by her words and deeds, all of them. Quite a few people want her because she is a woman, and she could be Jack the Ripper and they would not believe it. Higher up higher democrats want her because she is the status quo, even if it is corrupt, and does not represent their voters.

            Her supporters are older, and female, and older blacks as well especially from the south, where they like bill Clinton because he acted like one of them in getting a shot from one of the gals who worked for him. Or so said a black barber in south Carolina who was interviewed leading up to the south Carolina primary. His words, not mine.

            Wall street loves her, for she owes them. And they made a point of saying that to never mind the progressive rhetoric during her run against sanders, for she really does not mean a word of it. If a Hillary supporter reads that, they knee jerk into a right wing conspiracy, out to get Clinton. Does not matter that she is with the republicans on free trade, bank deregs, and war mongering. Not to these supporters. They say she just made a mistake, lots of them in turns out.

            What helps out Clinton is that the right side has come after her incessantly and tried to make it look like there was some great conspiracy in regards to her and the Benghazi deaths, and fox drug it on for years, always keeping it at the top of the cess pool. And the theater with the investigations, reality tv. And so Clinton can say just more of the right wing acting out, and it looks that way to her supporters as well. So now the FBI investigation is just another right wing conspiracy, and all lies, for she never tried to keep public info on her private server for any specific reason, other than convenience.

            If trump or sanders were under investigation, the MSM would have had them drop out of the race by now, for its not many people running for president who have the FBI on their tails, giving immunity to key witnesses. Just another right wing conspiracy is all it is. Clinton is clean as after a spring rain. White as the driven snow. Innocent as they get. Just got a bad shake is all.
            And we'll see just how many people are gullible enough to buy this nodding, smiling liar.

            The media can paint Countess Bathory as Snow White forever.

            Whether or not the people believe the lies, mis-information and omitted information offered by the media will soon be seen.

            ?


            • #7
              Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

              And we'll see just how many people are gullible enough to buy this nodding, smiling liar.

              The media can paint Countess Bathory as Snow White forever.

              Whether or not the people believe the lies, mis-information and omitted information offered by the media will soon be seen.
              I think she may not run as strong against trump as people think, even given the image(with help from trump, sadly enough) that MSM has created for Trump. Exit polls in West Va. where sanders won showed that 34 percent of sanders voters will not vote for Clinton, but will vote for trump. This may be because of the dislike for Clinton or it may be she represents both the GOP and DEM establishment, and these voters are fed up to the gills with the treason of both parties. More than likely though it is a bit of both which will weaken Clinton in the general.

              Generally dems win when turnout if high, and the GOP wins when it is low. But it looks like trump has people coming out of the woodwork(make in china) and is increasing turnout. When voter turnout on the GOP side is high, that may signal a GOP win. Remember, unlike the Clinton supporters eventually supporting Obama many of the sanders voters will not vote for Clinton for they see her as the enemy to this political revolution that brings back the politicians representing the best interests of the people instead of only representing the interests of the elites.

              Given what we are seeing in the 45 and under voters, with millions more to join as they turn 18, we are seeing a group of voters who are involved in change, that will move this nation left again, back towards FDR and the idea that a gov't by and for the people can be a force of good, and can work as it once worked, and win back the confidence of the people. A gov't that responds to the will of the people, as long as it is isn't taking rights and freedom away, which is such a fragile thing in the history of our species.

              To me is it alarming that we have so many supporting Clinton, and do not bother about her unintelligent decisions in the past, but just follow her campaign, listen to how she talked when she started, and watch her morph into Bernie sanders, all the time lying, which can be verified by listening to what she said earlier in her campaign, and then she changed it 180, and then lied about changing it. They watched this, and either do not pay attention to what she says, or they just do not care. If she does something dirty, well, that is fine too. Do these supporters think she will keep her promises in her move left? Or is it they really do not care a flip about the issues, and just salivate over a woman being president. Whether she will be good for the pissed off sanders and trump supporters and good for this nation, is of no import, IMO. The most important thing is to put a woman into office, as we have already put a half black feller in. And the country be damned.

              Perhaps we need a voter test, that tests for cognitive health and disallow the people who's cognition is not high enough to make an intelligent decision. This would exclude many liberals and conservatives, probably about equally. For how can you get the right people in DC, with cognitive dissonance? We do not sell guns to the people who are not functional well enough mentally so why let people vote who make an election about the personality, gender or race? For they are not cognizant of their responsibility to vote for who they think will govern and represent them the best. Not because of gender, race, or religion.

              Perhaps we should include purist ideologues in this cognitive dissonant group as well. For if anyone filters the world through a purist ideology, with much of it based upon simple emotion driven opinion, not capable of objectivity, unwilling to admit when their beliefs not only do not work in the real world, but damage other human beings, well perhaps such brains are just as incapable of making rational choices and should not get to vote either, until they get help, treatment, and can operate objectively and make rational decisions on something that creates the environment we all must live in.

              ?


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blue Doggy View Post
                I think she may not run as strong against trump as people think, even given the image(with help from trump, sadly enough) that MSM has created for Trump. Exit polls in West Va. where sanders won showed that 34 percent of sanders voters will not vote for Clinton, but will vote for trump. This may be because of the dislike for Clinton or it may be she represents both the GOP and DEM establishment, and these voters are fed up to the gills with the treason of both parties. More than likely though it is a bit of both which will weaken Clinton in the general.

                Generally dems win when turnout if high, and the GOP wins when it is low. But it looks like trump has people coming out of the woodwork(make in china) and is increasing turnout. When voter turnout on the GOP side is high, that may signal a GOP win. Remember, unlike the Clinton supporters eventually supporting Obama many of the sanders voters will not vote for Clinton for they see her as the enemy to this political revolution that brings back the politicians representing the best interests of the people instead of only representing the interests of the elites.

                Given what we are seeing in the 45 and under voters, with millions more to join as they turn 18, we are seeing a group of voters who are involved in change, that will move this nation left again, back towards FDR and the idea that a gov't by and for the people can be a force of good, and can work as it once worked, and win back the confidence of the people. A gov't that responds to the will of the people, as long as it is isn't taking rights and freedom away, which is such a fragile thing in the history of our species.

                To me is it alarming that we have so many supporting Clinton, and do not bother about her unintelligent decisions in the past, but just follow her campaign, listen to how she talked when she started, and watch her morph into Bernie sanders, all the time lying, which can be verified by listening to what she said earlier in her campaign, and then she changed it 180, and then lied about changing it. They watched this, and either do not pay attention to what she says, or they just do not care. If she does something dirty, well, that is fine too. Do these supporters think she will keep her promises in her move left? Or is it they really do not care a flip about the issues, and just salivate over a woman being president. Whether she will be good for the pissed off sanders and trump supporters and good for this nation, is of no import, IMO. The most important thing is to put a woman into office, as we have already put a half black feller in. And the country be damned.

                Perhaps we need a voter test, that tests for cognitive health and disallow the people who's cognition is not high enough to make an intelligent decision. This would exclude many liberals and conservatives, probably about equally. For how can you get the right people in DC, with cognitive dissonance? We do not sell guns to the people who are not functional well enough mentally so why let people vote who make an election about the personality, gender or race? For they are not cognizant of their responsibility to vote for who they think will govern and represent them the best. Not because of gender, race, or religion.

                Perhaps we should include purist ideologues in this cognitive dissonant group as well. For if anyone filters the world through a purist ideology, with much of it based upon simple emotion driven opinion, not capable of objectivity, unwilling to admit when their beliefs not only do not work in the real world, but damage other human beings, well perhaps such brains are just as incapable of making rational choices and should not get to vote either, until they get help, treatment, and can operate objectively and make rational decisions on something that creates the environment we all must live in.
                It would be interesting to do what you're saying just to get a measure of how screwed up and ignorant our population, in general, has become.

                If I believe, from what the MSM media is feeding out these days, in entertainment and in news, people have become less informed, in ways sort of daft.

                I'm not sure that is the case though ... though I'm also not sure it isn't !!!

                I hope ignorance and stupidity isn't going to become the new and dominant way of life here in America - a sort of idiocracy of government dependents.

                We can only wait and hope.

                I also don't think so many actually support hilary. She is just not ... she's just too fake and hard to like. She has an easy to research and read about history of being a b*&ch to a lot of people... and she's gonna tell us all the bad things about Donald ? ... oh this will be a fun election to watch ! Sad that America has come to a place like this though.

                ?


                • #9
                  You don't suppose Clinton got a little kickback through this scheme do you?

                  State Department-Funded Nonprofit That John Kerry Had No Role In Was Founded In His Home

                  Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/02/st...#ixzz4M1DMIcvv

                  ?


                  • #10
                    EXPOSED: The Corrupt Clinton Foundation Youve Never Heard Of

                    In classic Clinton style, he solemnly promised that his new nonprofit called the American India Foundation (AIF) would rebuild 100 villages. Rajat Gupta, his millionaire co-chairman, pledged $1 billion for the victims.

                    It never happened. Years later, AIFs annual reports were reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation and show only seven villages were partially rebuilt by Clintons group, and a mere $2.7 million of $53 million raised over a decade went to the earthquake victims.

                    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/02/ex...#ixzz4M1FL5u94

                    ?


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by OldmanDan View Post
                      EXPOSED: The Corrupt Clinton Foundation Youve Never Heard Of




                      Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/02/ex...#ixzz4M1FL5u94
                      MSM will not touch it. So, let us watch what dance they give us if assange releases the evidence tomorrow that would put anyone else in prison. He was originally gonna speak from the balcony as it the past, but after learning about hilllary, while in office, wanted to drone him, and asked if they could do it, he may be a bit nervous to be out in the open. Even with the police surrounding the embassy where he has lived as a captive for years, it took them 2 hours to respond to the attempted invasion by someone, who escaped, conveniently. So, he has a bulls eye on his back.

                      So, the rumor is, he will do it tomorrow by video, probably right after he dumps the info. So let us watch MSM and see how they try their best to dismiss it, claim Putin is doing this, or even the claim its fake info, when wilkileaks has 100 percent accuracy rating to date, over 10 years of accuracy.

                      Can you imagine if this data leak that assange said provided the evidence for prison, was about trump? How MSM would call for him to drop out? So, let us watch how MSM covers the leaks this week. I think we already know how they will cover it. Rigged media, rigged election system, rigged justice system, rigged economy. And Clinton is the face of it.

                      ?


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blue Doggy View Post

                        MSM will not touch it. So, let us watch what dance they give us if assange releases the evidence tomorrow that would put anyone else in prison. He was originally gonna speak from the balcony as it the past, but after learning about hilllary, while in office, wanted to drone him, and asked if they could do it, he may be a bit nervous to be out in the open. Even with the police surrounding the embassy where he has lived as a captive for years, it took them 2 hours to respond to the attempted invasion by someone, who escaped, conveniently. So, he has a bulls eye on his back.

                        So, the rumor is, he will do it tomorrow by video, probably right after he dumps the info. So let us watch MSM and see how they try their best to dismiss it, claim Putin is doing this, or even the claim its fake info, when wilkileaks has 100 percent accuracy rating to date, over 10 years of accuracy.

                        Can you imagine if this data leak that assange said provided the evidence for prison, was about trump? How MSM would call for him to drop out? So, let us watch how MSM covers the leaks this week. I think we already know how they will cover it. Rigged media, rigged election system, rigged justice system, rigged economy. And Clinton is the face of it.
                        I know you don't want to know this but I GOT WIND OF IT ON MSM http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-at...ry?id=42537848

                        ?


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by redrover View Post

                          I know you don't want to know this but I GOT WIND OF IT ON MSM http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-at...ry?id=42537848
                          Again you are off topic. This is about the Clinton Foundation and Clinton scandals.

                          ?


                          • #14
                            Was Hillary cheating at the debate or is she on some kind of medication that needs to be supplied continually?

                            ?


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by OldmanDan View Post
                              Was Hillary cheating at the debate or is she on some kind of medication that needs to be supplied continually?

                              So, it is overly clear that she has some kind of device, a box on the bottom, and a line that clearly runs up her spine, to the neckline of her outfit, which is covered by her hair. Remember, in that town hall where she appeared separately from trump, there was an accusation of her having a device in her ear, which was later explained away as shadow. But the shadow explanation will not work here.

                              So, what is it? Some device so she can hear what someone else is telling her? Which seems odd, given she has never been short of words, and is considered a policy wonk, with her own opinionated ideas out the kudzu. So, that leaves some kind of medical device. What kind, and for what purpose. Could the line that runs up her spine, connect to something implanted in the back of her head? Is this some kind of medical electronic device that has something to do with stopping siezures? Do such technology exist?

                              Or, of course it could be just a remote mic, used as some sort of back up to the main mic, which trump complained about. But if it were a mic, an auxillary, then trump could not have had mic problems as was proven later on. And the mics we see, were not the walk around mic, but stationary.

                              If this had been seen on trump, MSM would be on it like white on rice. And conjecture out of the yin yang.

                              More likely to be medical in nature, afterall, Cheney like Darth Vader walked around without a heart beat waiting on a transplant. Perhaps she doesn't have one either. Heartless. That would explain both her and Cheney.

                              I will make a guess and say given the ear piece she wore at the town hall, that she has help from someone, and perhaps it is just there to bring her back to reality if her brain acts up, and they can literally tell her what to say. Until her dementia brain fart passes.

                              ?

                              Working...
                              X