Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules - You must read(Updated!)

DISCLAIMER

You agree to NOT use this site or its affiliated sites, services you may have access to as a result of being a member here (subscriber or otherwise), to post items (images, textual material, etc.) that are pornographic in nature, illegal in the United States and/or the country you reside in, support or encourage illegal activities (e.g., terrorism), advertise for your own personal profit, or send unsolicited messages (i.e. SPAM) to members or non-members.

AND

You agree that if any clause or component of this document is found to not be legally binding in a court of law of proper jurisdiction then the remainder of this document shall remain fully binding and in full force.

AND

You agree to NOT hold Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (makers of the forum software), uspoliticsonline.com, sites affiliated with uspoliticsonline.com, its administrators, its moderators, others associated with its operation, and its owners liable for any and all of the following (in whole or in part):
Personal insults/attacks by other members.
The content posted by other members, whether directed at you personally or a label/classification you associate with. This includes remarks you consider to be libelous or slanderous in any way.
Any financial or time loss due to your participation here or as a result of something you read at this site, including posts/PMs by other members and feature(s)/software available at the domain uspoliticsonline.com.
The dissemination of any personal information about you as a result of either your negligence (e.g. staying logged into a computer that others have access to) or willingness to post such information on a public and or private forum, private message or chat box. This includes using your real name or other details that could allow other members and/or the general public to determine your true identity. You are prohibited from using your real name on these forums, either as your username or in posts / PMs you write.

FORUM RULES, IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMER

1. These rules apply to all sections of USPOL, including public and private forums, blogs, and visitor messages.

2. You cannot attack and/or personally insult someone. You cannot bait other forum members; this includes referring to posters by derogatory terms. Please, remain courteous and respectful to all forum members at all times. You agree to take responsibility for reporting such posts when you come across them. Please, use the ignore feature if need be. Any member who intentionally and continually posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, may be regarded as a troll by staff, and have their account suspended or banned.

3. You cannot harass (sexually or otherwise) other members. This includes malicious, slanderous, or defamatory comments. If you are not sure if something you write is inappropriate or not then don't say it. Err on the side of caution.

4. Copying and Pasting Articles, and Starting New Threads. You cannot simply cut and paste in posts or when starting threads. You MUST provide the identifying information (source, author, date, and URL). You must also offer some original thoughts along with the cut and paste. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts from the article. Excerpts really shouldnt be more then a paragraph or two. Furthermore, if you use images or other copyrighted material in your posts or signature you must have permission of the copyright holder unless you know for a fact that the image is in the public domain. In addition:
a. It must include the identifying information; e.g., where available, the author, the publication, the date, the URL.
b. The member must offer some context, including: How did you hear of this article? What is your opinion? Why is it important to you? Why should it be important to forum readers? The more context you provide, the more you assist others in gauging the excerpted information's significance.
c. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts, not the whole thing or even the majority of the whole thing to encourage people to read the entire article.

A violation of any of the above will result in the deletion or closing of the post or thread and could earn you a warning or suspension. If you have any questions concering any of the above please PM a moderator and we will be happy to clarify.

5. You cannot post the same thing in multiple forums. You must not open similar threads about the same or a similar topic. You cannot spam the board or send unsolicited messages to members via PM, email or any other means.

6. Do not post off-topic. You cannot derail a thread with off topic posts.

7. You cannot shout in posts. This includes posting in all CAPS, bold, lIkE tHiS, and extra large font. Posts should also be one color, although you may use an additional color for highlighting ideas you wish to address.

8. You may not alter quotes in a way that misrepresents what was originally said.

9. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you are found to have more than one account all accounts will be permanently terminated.

10. You cannot have a user name, avatar, signature, or post images that are deliberately offensive. That includes the display of overly explicit or graphic images that may not be suitable for minors.

11. Signatures can not have more than three lines of text, with a font size no larger than "4", and no more than two font colors. Images in signatures cannot be any larger than 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall. Animated images are not allowed.

12. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses, spyware or any other malicious code or harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.

13. Discussion of moderation actions in public and/or private forums is not permitted. Moderation actions include warnings, suspensions and the editing or deletion of posts. If a member has a concern about a moderation action, he or she is invited to address it with the board staff via Private Message. This rule exists to protect the privacy of all posters with regards to disciplinary action. The moderator team will never publicly discuss the warnings/suspensions of any posters, and we ask that you return the favor, whether about yourself or another poster. Posting about moderation actions in the public forums constitutes a violation. You are free to discuss a moderation action via Private Message with the moderator involved, but you may not harass or abuse the moderators (as already specified in the forum rules). In practical terms, this means that once a moderator tells you his or her decision is final, no further PMs about that moderation action are permitted. If you have a concern about a moderation action, you are free to appeal to a Forum Administrator via Private Message. You may only discuss moderator activities or discussion of moderation with staff member if you chose to private message and are not under any circumstances allowed to use the PM function to forward or promote moderator discussion in regards to specific forum action, amongst other regular members. Administrators do reserve the right to read said PMs and may do so ; if that results in discovery of messaging between posters of such moderator discussion then it will lead to the same violation being received for discussing said moderator actions on the forum. If you receive a message to the effect of having been given moderator information, please report it to a member of staff. Engaging back in that discussion with the original violator will earn you just as stiff a sanction.

14. Do not ignore moderators or administrators. Do not repost something a moderator or administrator has deleted. You cannot have moderators or administrators on your ignore list.

15. Only post in English. Short passages in foreign languages may be acceptable if its use seems helpful for the ongoing discussion and when there is no indication of a potential violation of the forum rules. Always provide a translation into English in such cases. In case of doubt, the incident will be regarded as a violation, no matter of the actual meaning of the foreign language text.

16. The use of words/comments etc. written by other posters, without approval of the poster in your personal signature is not allowed nor are references, by name, to other posters allowed.

17. Please pay attention to announcements by Forum staff that will be found in the "Welcome! / News & Announcements" forum from time to time.

18. Use of "liar", "lies", "lying", etc. Accusing someone of being a "liar" or similar accusations towards other posters will generally be regarded as implying an insult and therewith as a violation of the forum rules. "I question the validity of your statement because...", "That's not the truth" or "you are wrong about that" are sufficient for any decent discussion if you want to disagree with somebody's assertions.

19. Thread opening restriction for new members. In order to control SPAM, new members must have moderator approval to start their own threads.

20. Thread titles must relate to the discussion within. Do not make misleading titles, or titles such as "Guess what..." or "You'll never believe this...". Members need to be able to identify the general gist of the thread via the title. Profanity in thread titles is not permitted.

21. Forum members are instructed to use forum tools and abilities for their intended purposes and no other. If members identify a forum glitch or weakness of any kind that allows you to see or do something you know you shouldn't, please report it. Being aware of any unintended access to the Forum and failing to take appropriate steps to notify staff of said access issues, will create a presumption of seeking to take advantage of the issue, will result in either account suspension, or banishment.

22. Any link to a site that contains graphic content, must contain a warning describing what a person might reasonably expect to view if they click on said link. No graphic pictures are to be posted on the Forum.

23. Threats or advocations of violence toward a public figure, or member of the Forum, will not be tolerated. Conversation about revolution or the like is not prohibited by this rule; directly calling for violence is, eg It's time to kill every <redacted> that voted for the bill, is not permitted.

24. Accounts with no posts will be deleted after 30 days. Inactive accounts with low post histories may be deleted after one year.

25. Private forums are something offered to members that decide to contribute directly to this site via donations. These donations help immensely in keeping this site up and running. Private forums are designed to allow the contributing member discuss whatever he/she wants to and to have the power to direct that discussion in whatever way he/she chose. They were not designed nor are they intended for simply talking trash about members that don't have access to the forum. While the targeted members cannot see the forum or the comments, it creates a negative atmosphere that really isn't necessary. If you want to totally rip apart ideas, ideologies, political parties, etc. that is fine. We simply ask that you don't use the private forums as a means to attack other members that aren't privy to such comments. It is difficult enough to have a political discussion forum because the discussion of politics is inherently heated as people are so passionate about their beliefs...the ones that take the time to come to such a site in the first place at least. The idea of private forums is so people of similar political persuasions can discuss whatever they want without fear of being attacked. Nonetheless, we hope that a certain level of maturity would foster itself within such an arena and not simply lend itself to a bashing forum.

Private Forums are governed by all of the above Forum rules. In addition:
  • Private forums that essentially become abandoned homes will be subject to deletion, donation or reorganization. Just like elsewhere in life, clubs sometimes lose their vitality and purpose for a myriad of reasons. If it becomes clear that a private forum has clearly lost its vitality and nobody is going to really use it anymore, owners are advised to consider whether to reuse the forum for something new and productive rather than let them linger or notify the Administration that the forum should be rearranged for other purposes, closed, merged with other compatible private forums, donated to others for new purposes, etc. Do not be concerned that your forum must be a membership and post count race with others to avoid falling under this policy; the question is whether your forum has actual vitality instead of being 'brain dead.'
  • Additionally, private forums may only be owned by subscribed members in the Platinum or Diamond categories.
  • Should the owner of a private forum be banned, quit USPOL or otherwise abandon the forum the PF will be transferred to another owner or closed.
  • Propriety of private forums. Administration staff will determine the desirability of a proposed private forum and enact any conditions upon it to ensure its purpose is productive.
  • Any and all instances of sharing accounts by allowing someone else to log in under their own account so they can see into private forums for which they are otherwise not permitted to access, will be deemed violation of the double account rule and all caught doing so will be permanently banned.
  • Relaying private forum posts and information to other posters who are not members of the particular private forum for any negative or destructive purpose (eg mean-spirited gossip, fueling interpersonal disputes, etc), is not permitted, and will constitute a violation of the Forum rules.
  • For purposes of monitoring USPOL Terms of Service Administrative staff (not Moderators) will have access to Private Forums.
  • All Private Forums must have at least one active Administrator as a member for purposes of handling issues which cannot be addressed through moderation permissions.
  • Discussion of moderation activities is prohibited on the open site and is likewise prohibited in Private Forums.

26. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit and/or delete a post,and/or close a thread, and/or delete a thread at any time if of the opinion that the post is too obscene, inappropriate, or the discussion has run its course.

27. 'Back seat moderating' is not allowed. If you take issue with another poster's contribution to the forum, you're welcome to report any posts you think are out of line, but you should not bring it up publicly within the forum.

28. Images in posts (whether embedded or hot linked) must be reasonable in size. 800x800 should be considered a good rule of thumb. Excessively large images make it difficult for users on mobile devices to load pages. If necessary please simply link to very large images using the URL tags. In addition, the following images are not permitted (including, but not limited to pages with images or videos containing):
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

29. Any solicitation or communication involving sports betting / gambling / online casinos / bookies and or internet based card or slot machine systems or sites will lead to all said content being physically removed from the site and server, and will lead to any and or all parties involved being permanently removed and banned from the site to the farthest extent possible. This includes any links to any form of bookmaker, casino, any type of game or match or event where money transfers on the outcome or link of any sort to wire act violations and or anything in violation of either the Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act, Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, or the Federal wire Act. This applies not only to the open forum but all and or any chat rooms, articles, private messages and or private forums. All content that violates this rule will be deleted, without notice.

CONSEQUENCES

Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being edited or deleted and/or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from the forums. U.S. Politics Online uses a warning system that generates an automated Private Message to members when they are in violation of Forum rules. The decision to issue a warning is left to the discretion of the moderator or administrator handling the violation. If a member does not agree with an action taken by a moderator, they can appeal to an administrator after seeking clarification from the moderator who issued the warning/infraction and appealing to them in the first instance. Members MAY NOT harass a moderator or administrator by sending excessive PMs when they are discussing an appeal.

Violations are assigned a point value. Points are valid for 30 days. When a members earns 10 points, their account will be automatically suspended: five (5) days for a first suspension; ten (10) days for a second suspension; and twenty (20) days for a third suspension. If a member incurs an additional 10 points after having served three periods of suspension, then they will be permanently banned from the Forum.

Point values are as follows:
Zero (0) points Warning
Two (2) points - Minor infraction / Non post infraction (minor) / Off topic posts / spamming
Four (4) points - Academic dishonesty / Baiting / Discussing moderator or administrator actions / Implying an insult / Minor insults / Moderate infraction / Non-post infraction (moderate) / Thread dumping
Six (6) points - Direct insult at another member / major infraction / Non-post infraction (major)
Ten (10) points - Act of criminality, or advocating thereof

The administrators and moderators also bear the right to issue warnings, temporarily suspend or ban posters for continued trolling or other serious misconduct (eg. professional spamming) even if the poster has not yet reached the maximum warning points or suspensions level. Other options if the above consequences do not seem adequate include placing the member in a moderation queue, which means all posts will have to be approved before they are posted to the board.

PRIVACY POLICY

All information obtained by the end user via the registration process is for internal purposes only and will not be sold to or shared with any third parties. However, if the end user participates in illegal activities and a court of proper jurisdiction orders U.S. Politics Online to release certain information about said user then we will act according to the law. Furthermore, no information will be released on threat of a lawsuit, attempted or actual intimidation, or due to any other reason except as notated in the first sentence of this paragraph. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the information we do have is very limited and generally only consists of the IP address a member uses.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

U.S. Politics Online offers several subscription plans to help cover the operational costs of the site. As a thank you for your donation, you will receive special added benefits meant to enhance your U.S. Politics Online experience. Plans vary in price, starting at only $0.05/day, and benefits vary with the price. Benefits include ability to go straight to new posts, to search the forum, larger avatar, private forums, invisible mode, photo gallery, email, web hosting, and no advertisement banners. Please, click here for more details.
See more
See less

Will Liberals Ever Learn From The Lies Of Democrats and the MSM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will Liberals Ever Learn From The Lies Of Democrats and the MSM?

    Why Did the Democrats Lie So Baldly about the Memo

    Adam Schiff, Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, among seemingly dozens of Democrats, not to mention half the mainstream media, had been warning us for days that the release of the memo authored by Republican members of the House Intelligence Committee would place our national security at grave risk. "Sources and methods" would be revealed.

    Now that we have seen the memo, it's clear that was an absolutely bald-faced lie of the most obvious sort. Nothing in it impacts national security in the slightest. There's no mention whatsoever of any "sources and methods."

    Unless they were lobotomized, those Democrats and their dependable PR team (aka the media) must have realized they were blatantly lying to the American public. Evidently, they didn't care. How're we now supposed to trust what these people say about anything? Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.
    https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/demo...e-baldly-memo/

  • #2
    Democrats/liberals are self destructive fools.

    We see it again & again & again how they lie to us, CALL US LIARS, then get caught, turn around and lie to us about something else to distract us.

    ... and it never stops.

    .... and they do it with arrogant, condescending attitudes every single time.

    This "game plan" of theirs has been successful for awhile, but it's not one that fits with reality, ..

    ....the always outrageous nature of their lies will be their end.

    ?


    • #3
      Originally posted by OldmanDan View Post
      Why Did the Democrats Lie So Baldly about the Memo



      https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/demo...e-baldly-memo/

      And yet the dems always accuse trump of being the great liar. lol I am convinced, the only way to be a democrat is to be lying hypocrites. It is mandatory. I think they must take some sort of oath to lie and to live by the rule of hypocrisy.

      ?


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blue Doggy View Post


        And yet the dems always accuse trump of being the great liar. lol I am convinced, the only way to be a democrat is to be lying hypocrites. It is mandatory. I think they must take some sort of oath to lie and to live by the rule of hypocrisy.
        The thing that makes Trump such a danger to the country is not so much that he lies constantly. It's that he actually believes the delusions that percolates to the top of his little coo-coo brain..

        ?


        • #5
          Originally posted by redrover View Post

          The thing that makes Trump such a danger to the country is not so much that he lies constantly. It's that he actually believes the delusions that percolates to the top of his little coo-coo brain..
          Are you sure you and Trump aren't brothers? So much alike.

          ?


          • #6
            Originally posted by OldmanDan View Post

            Are you sure you and Trump aren't brothers? So much alike.
            That's the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me. For one thing unlike Trump I embrace my baldness rather than go to extraordinary lengths to try and hide it.

            ?


            • #7
              Originally posted by redrover View Post

              That's the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me. For one thing unlike Trump I embrace my baldness rather than go to extraordinary lengths to try and hide it.

              ?


              • #8
                Originally posted by OldmanDan View Post
                And Ronald Reagan didn't die his hair.

                ?


                • #9
                  As I was saying here - https://www.uspoliticsonline.com/for...658#post550658


                  The lies they tell us on a daily basis, aren't going to work out well for them. People are tired of being told lies that any 4 year old with an internet connection can verify.

                  We're so often told that "right-wingers" are the new Nazis, the new racists etc etc.

                  Except it turns out that history shows us that Nazis and liberals are soul-mates

                  --------------------------------------------------------

                  A favorite tactic employed by leftists is to describe the Nazis as right wing, with Adolf Hitler, their leader, as the grand leader of this right wing movement. Rewriting history is pretty common for leftists, as their history is littered with injustice (the KKK was founded by Democrats, did you know?). Injustices they claim to fight against today.

                  But thanks to this nifty thing called history in combination with the internet, we can bust this myth once and for all. Thoroughly. Or until a leftist insists on ignoring it.


                  [ Or excusing it, or trying to distract us from it ]

                  Adolf Hitler wasnt right wing.

                  Hitler was a socialist. NAZI stands for National Socialist German Workers Party.

                  Is it different from Democratic socialism? Only in semantics. A Democracy is mob rule, which is why America is actually a constitutional, representative republic, NOT a democracy. A representative republic protects the minority from the majority, whereas a democracy is the rule of the majority. Leftists get caught up in words, getting tripped up over National Socialism as opposed to Democrat Socialism. But its just that. Semantics. So when Hitler ginned up hatred for the Jews, he could get the mob to agree with him. He could get the mob to believe him. There were no representatives to stop Hitler. He was one man helming the desperation of a majority of people. Spot the difference?

                  When we examine Hitlers Nazi Germany through the lens of history, most, if not all of us, think of the Holocaust. In fact the holocaust might be the only thing we associate with Hitlers Nazis. Weve all been told of the Jews being marched off to death camps where they were worked, tortured, then gassed. Weve also heard of the experiments conducted by Hitlers Dr. Mengele. All terrible practices which we rightly find horrifying. Unless youre one of those people who think Planned Parenthood is great.

                  Hitlers domestic, socialist policies will be the focus of this post. Trigger warning: theyre eerily similar to what American Democrats tout today. Double trigger warning? He initially had the support of the mob of people. So replace many of Hitlers policies with something you hear from Bernie Sanders

                  Germany lost World War I. As such, Germany was in a state of economic and national depression...the depression was a long, drawn out one (15 years) leaving the German people poor, hungry, desperate, lacking any confidence. Then along came a young man named Adolf Hitlera powerful and spellbinding speaker who attracted a wide following of Germans desperate for change. He promised the disenchanted a better life and a new and glorious Germany. The Nazis appealed especially to the unemployed, young people, and members of the lower middle class (small store owners, office employees, craftsmen, and farmers).

                  After that depression, Hitler made a huge promise to his people: employment for all. How did he do it? Roads and infrastructure:

                  So Hitler created jobsthrough government. While at the same time, he criticized certain segments of the population, demeaning them, blaming the countries woes upon them. The rich, they just ruin everything. Sound familiar?

                  When the mothers had to go out into the work force, the government immediately established child care centers. You could take your children ages 4 weeks to school age and leave them there around-the-clock, 7 days a week, under the total care of the government. The state raised a whole generation of children.

                  After Hitlers health care was socialized, free for everyone. Doctors were salaried by the government. The problem was, since it was free, the people were going to the doctors for everything. When the good doctor arrived at his office at 8 a.m., 40 people were already waiting and, at the same time, the hospitals were full. If you needed elective surgery, you had to wait a year or two for your turn. There was no money for research as it was poured into socialized medicine. Research at the medical schools literally stopped, so the best doctors left Austria and emigrated to other countries.

                  As for healthcare, our tax rates went up to 80% of our income. Newlyweds immediately received a $1,000 loan from the government to establish a household. We had big programs for families. All day care and education were free. High schools were taken over by the government and college tuition was subsidized. Everyone was entitled to free handouts, such as food stamps, clothing, and housing.

                  Germany had gun control. It started before Hitler with a national gun registry:

                  in the 1920s in the chaos of Germanys Weimar Republic, which opted for gun registration. Law-abiding persons complied with the law, but the Communists and Nazis committing acts of political violence did not.

                  Hitler just took the guns from Jews. An armed citizenry is a dangerous one, after all. Hitler even said this about guns in the hands of the people: The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms.

                  So excuse us Second Amendment supporters when we here Obama, Sanders and Clinton talking about regulating guns more than theyre regulated today. Call us paranoid. Well keep our guns.

                  Abortion
                  The great sacrament of the left, abortion. Youll be pleased to know that Hitler was pro-choice: ....

                  Hitler was a horrible human being. But aside from how he treated the Jews, aside from his monsterous ways, his polcies were anything but conservative. He wanted big government, he wanted big eductation, he wanted thought control. He hated political dissidents. He loathed free-speech. He feared an armed citizenry.

                  So stop saying Hitler was right-wing. No, he wasnt. If anything, he was a full-fledged left-winger. With a horrible mustache.


                  https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/my...alist-liberal/

                  ?


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post
                    As I was saying here - https://www.uspoliticsonline.com/for...658#post550658


                    The lies they tell us on a daily basis, aren't going to work out well for them. People are tired of being told lies that any 4 year old with an internet connection can verify.

                    We're so often told that "right-wingers" are the new Nazis, the new racists etc etc.

                    Except it turns out that history shows us that Nazis and liberals are soul-mates.......
                    As I was saying -

                    Liberalism brings violence and death . . . that they then blame on other people.

                    Death is on the march... but it's not going to last.

                    -------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Liberalism is largely a process of adopting illogical and factually invalid positions and then artificially placing blame on its opponents when policies based on those positions inevitably fail. For the blame to bear fruit, it is necessary for people of good conscience to be fooled into believing that their actions and beliefs are bad for society and have brought about shameful consequences. At the same time, it is necessary for people whose consciences have already been deformed and co-opted by the faux morality of liberalism to be conditioned to think fellow citizens, who have caused no actual harm but hold contrary views, are evil.

                    We see this pattern repeated in the context of illegal immigration, global warming, environmentalism, opposition to Islamic subversion of Western culture, feminism, and social justice generally. Nowhere has it been more acutely on display than in the left's hatred of private gun ownership as the ultimate barrier against political overthrow. In order to disarm the country, the left's adherents must be tricked into believing that guns and gun ownership are irrevocably evil, and simultaneously that they and the policies they endorse have nothing to do with the "gun violence" they selectively decry.

                    In order for leftists to succeed, lawful gun-owners must be tricked into going along with this illusion. Unfortunately for the left, people who are serious enough to decide to accept the responsibility of careful stewardship of firearms are not stupid enough to ignore that we are living in a cesspool entirely of the left's making. Not surprisingly, mature, responsible gun-owners have declined the left's invitation to be caricatured and smeared as the scapegoats for where liberalism has taken us as a culture. As serious people, they don't have much capacity for irrational, emotionally unhinged accusers pointing their fingers at those who not only did not cultivate the environment that has bred mass shooters, but also do not provide such people from their own ranks.

                    The phenomena of unhinged "mass shooters" and the predictably vulnerable environments where they carry out their evil are unique byproducts of liberalism and its failures.

                    As true Americans, law-abiding gun-owners reject the illogic, dishonesty, and corruption that animate every aspect of liberal politics and social structure. They loathe the culture that celebrates intolerance and bullying of opposing views, indeed which goes so far as to turn a blind eye to physical violence when it is carried out by leftist assailants against Americans to coerce conformity and acceptance of poisonous ideologies. They reject the culture that both creates victimhood and then encourages the rage it causes, so that those who see themselves as victims feel personally and socially justified in doing harm to people who have done them no harm whatsoever. Truth is irrelevant; liberals look outward. Their enemy is always to blame.

                    Law-abiding gun-owners do not accept that they should be made to pay each time a person who is marginalized and inflamed by the immoral vacuum of liberal culture snaps, under the ever watchful eye of exploitative politicians and some law enforcement personnel who have been told to look the other way to skew statistics showing how out of control people have become in liberal culture. The outcome is inevitable, and, having rejected solutions that have worked in conservative locales, they pretend to be surprised with each slaughter they facilitated in a gun-free zone. It isn't lawful gun-owners who callously endanger children and then stand on their corpses or manipulate the survivors to blame the wrong people. It isn't lawful gun-owners who insist on the victims' defenselessness. It isn't gun-owners who excitedly wait, speech at the ready, for the horror to be repeated and for the political boost it brings to their agenda.


                    [ It is liberals ! ]

                    Law-abiding gun-owners recognize the damage that liberalism has done to America and the dangers it has brought. They have chosen to own a firearm as a bulwark against the immorality and violence that liberalism has brought, socially and politically. They have made the conscious decision to own a firearm not to bring violence, for the liberals have brought violence to last for generations, but to prevent it being done to them and those they love.

                    The left understands nothing about those who own firearms as an exercise of their human right to resist the imposition of evil upon the defenseless. While they force us to live in their absurd psychological experiment in pervasive stupidity, they insist that we surrender as they have, and that we be made as vulnerable and defenseless as they have chosen to be. They hate that we are still free to exempt ourselves from their fantasy, in which we are daily told that we are the evildoers who must be punished for the culture they created.

                    Lawful gun-owners are being entirely blamed for the cultural and societal failures of liberalism, which are endless in an ideology built on lies and irrational fantasy. To accelerate the movement toward forcible disarmament, there will be a "Children's March" soon. It will be attended or watched by millions of brainwashed products of the NEA, a liberal advocate for complete government control, cynically using their right of disinformed free speech to manipulate children to destroy the right of millions to self-defense against tyranny. In the process, lawful gun-owners will be blamed for all they have fought by millions of children who have been told that it is the gun-owners who are lying about who exposed and abandoned them to the violence of liberalism and a life of serfdom. No doubt child-sized brown shirts will be available for purchase at the march.

                    This is how children are indoctrinated as agents of the state, which uses them like so many bullet-catchers and footstools. This is how freedom is stolen.



                    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...beralism_.html

                    ?


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

                      As I was saying -

                      Liberalism brings violence and death . . . that they then blame on other people.

                      Death is on the march... but it's not going to last.

                      -------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Liberalism is largely a process of adopting illogical and factually invalid positions and then artificially placing blame on its opponents when policies based on those positions inevitably fail. For the blame to bear fruit, it is necessary for people of good conscience to be fooled into believing that their actions and beliefs are bad for society and have brought about shameful consequences. At the same time, it is necessary for people whose consciences have already been deformed and co-opted by the faux morality of liberalism to be conditioned to think fellow citizens, who have caused no actual harm but hold contrary views, are evil.

                      We see this pattern repeated in the context of illegal immigration, global warming, environmentalism, opposition to Islamic subversion of Western culture, feminism, and social justice generally. Nowhere has it been more acutely on display than in the left's hatred of private gun ownership as the ultimate barrier against political overthrow. In order to disarm the country, the left's adherents must be tricked into believing that guns and gun ownership are irrevocably evil, and simultaneously that they and the policies they endorse have nothing to do with the "gun violence" they selectively decry.

                      In order for leftists to succeed, lawful gun-owners must be tricked into going along with this illusion. Unfortunately for the left, people who are serious enough to decide to accept the responsibility of careful stewardship of firearms are not stupid enough to ignore that we are living in a cesspool entirely of the left's making. Not surprisingly, mature, responsible gun-owners have declined the left's invitation to be caricatured and smeared as the scapegoats for where liberalism has taken us as a culture. As serious people, they don't have much capacity for irrational, emotionally unhinged accusers pointing their fingers at those who not only did not cultivate the environment that has bred mass shooters, but also do not provide such people from their own ranks.

                      The phenomena of unhinged "mass shooters" and the predictably vulnerable environments where they carry out their evil are unique byproducts of liberalism and its failures.

                      As true Americans, law-abiding gun-owners reject the illogic, dishonesty, and corruption that animate every aspect of liberal politics and social structure. They loathe the culture that celebrates intolerance and bullying of opposing views, indeed which goes so far as to turn a blind eye to physical violence when it is carried out by leftist assailants against Americans to coerce conformity and acceptance of poisonous ideologies. They reject the culture that both creates victimhood and then encourages the rage it causes, so that those who see themselves as victims feel personally and socially justified in doing harm to people who have done them no harm whatsoever. Truth is irrelevant; liberals look outward. Their enemy is always to blame.

                      Law-abiding gun-owners do not accept that they should be made to pay each time a person who is marginalized and inflamed by the immoral vacuum of liberal culture snaps, under the ever watchful eye of exploitative politicians and some law enforcement personnel who have been told to look the other way to skew statistics showing how out of control people have become in liberal culture. The outcome is inevitable, and, having rejected solutions that have worked in conservative locales, they pretend to be surprised with each slaughter they facilitated in a gun-free zone. It isn't lawful gun-owners who callously endanger children and then stand on their corpses or manipulate the survivors to blame the wrong people. It isn't lawful gun-owners who insist on the victims' defenselessness. It isn't gun-owners who excitedly wait, speech at the ready, for the horror to be repeated and for the political boost it brings to their agenda.


                      [ It is liberals ! ]

                      Law-abiding gun-owners recognize the damage that liberalism has done to America and the dangers it has brought. They have chosen to own a firearm as a bulwark against the immorality and violence that liberalism has brought, socially and politically. They have made the conscious decision to own a firearm not to bring violence, for the liberals have brought violence to last for generations, but to prevent it being done to them and those they love.

                      The left understands nothing about those who own firearms as an exercise of their human right to resist the imposition of evil upon the defenseless. While they force us to live in their absurd psychological experiment in pervasive stupidity, they insist that we surrender as they have, and that we be made as vulnerable and defenseless as they have chosen to be. They hate that we are still free to exempt ourselves from their fantasy, in which we are daily told that we are the evildoers who must be punished for the culture they created.

                      Lawful gun-owners are being entirely blamed for the cultural and societal failures of liberalism, which are endless in an ideology built on lies and irrational fantasy. To accelerate the movement toward forcible disarmament, there will be a "Children's March" soon. It will be attended or watched by millions of brainwashed products of the NEA, a liberal advocate for complete government control, cynically using their right of disinformed free speech to manipulate children to destroy the right of millions to self-defense against tyranny. In the process, lawful gun-owners will be blamed for all they have fought by millions of children who have been told that it is the gun-owners who are lying about who exposed and abandoned them to the violence of liberalism and a life of serfdom. No doubt child-sized brown shirts will be available for purchase at the march.

                      This is how children are indoctrinated as agents of the state, which uses them like so many bullet-catchers and footstools. This is how freedom is stolen.



                      https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...beralism_.html
                      Uh-oh Donald is on the air again to push for gun control. Don't get nervous yet because in the end the defenders of your right to slay tyrannical children will win out. Gun owners are being blamed for the failures of liberalism. Yes it's all Franklin Roosevelt's fault. He was the last liberal president. I'm guessing from things you said over the last few years that you consider anyone who is not a republican is a liberal. Or anyone who commits a crime is a liberal. These discussions would be more fun if you guys knew just a little about liberalism beyond what you have learned from Rush.

                      ?


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by redrover View Post
                        Uh-oh Donald is on the air again to push for gun control. Don't get nervous yet because in the end the defenders of your right to slay tyrannical children will win out. Gun owners are being blamed for the failures of liberalism. Yes it's all Franklin Roosevelt's fault. He was the last liberal president. I'm guessing from things you said over the last few years that you consider anyone who is not a republican is a liberal. Or anyone who commits a crime is a liberal. These discussions would be more fun if you guys knew just a little about liberalism beyond what you have learned from Rush.
                        Liberals were retards and ingrates long before Rush, Savage, Hannity, Coulter and all the others came along to point out the obvious LOL

                        These radio voices, these people aren't even necessary, just fun to hear on the radio - IF you have the time and interest.

                        Don't be offended. If liberals get to call conservatives Nazis and racists, we get to call them retards and ingrates

                        ?


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

                          Liberals were retards and ingrates long before Rush, Savage, Hannity, Coulter and all the others came along to point out the obvious LOL

                          These radio voices, these people aren't even necessary, just fun to hear on the radio - IF you have the time and interest.

                          Don't be offended. If liberals get to call conservatives Nazis and racists, we get to call them retards and ingrates
                          Afew months ago when I posted a link to a site where you can test your political orientation. I f I'm not mistaken you said you came down on the authoritarian side. Right?

                          ?


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by redrover View Post

                            Afew months ago when I posted a link to a site where you can test your political orientation. I f I'm not mistaken you said you came down on the authoritarian side. Right?
                            Yes !

                            I was in support of all murderous dictators !

                            But really, I usually come out in favor of freedom and small government.

                            ?


                            • #15
                              Captain Trips,

                              The posts you have made here are so backwards I had to login for the first time in awhile to come refute them. Conservatism is the scorn of humanity as far as I'm concerned. People need to be brainwashed in order to think it's contributed anything to society. Can you name a single conservative advancement in society that is heralded? Anything? All the rights that are enjoyed by modern society are liberal advancements.

                              I could spend hours refuting every single asinine point you made from how the KKK was started by Democrats (but you fail to specify right wing conservative democrats which have become today's Republicans) to how the Dems were lying about the memo (even members of the GOP are in disbelief at Nunes' shameful lying and scheming) to hitting the MSM whne it's the only real news out there to liberals ignoring facts when conservatives ignore 98% of scientists on things like climate change.

                              I have debated and won many discussions on this very forum where the conservative has nothing left to say but "you're Canadian" or " It's my right" or some other nonsense when presented with facts that totally destroy and dismantle their argument.

                              Trump supporters are the most brainwashed factually challenged unpatriotic damaging-to-their-country individuals I've ever seen exist.

                              ?

                              Working...
                              X