- If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
- Hi All,
I received a message from Google Adsense regarding the following:
Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:
• Strategically covered nudity
• Sheer or see-through clothing
• Lewd or provocative poses
• Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches
I realize that this may be a hassle, but please adhere to this. If you are using an avatar that fits this description then please change it. If you're aware of a page that contains such content, then please let us know.
This isn't meant to curb or restrict free speech, but is a measure that needs to be taken.
- You may notice that some threads now show a red "Warning" prefix. This indicates that an in-thread warning has been issued for some reason (usually because the thread got out of hand at some point). Infractions issued in a thread where a warning has already been issued WILL result in points so it is highly recommended that thread participants choose their responses carefully.