Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules - You must read(Updated!)

DISCLAIMER

You agree to NOT use this site or its affiliated sites, services you may have access to as a result of being a member here (subscriber or otherwise), to post items (images, textual material, etc.) that are pornographic in nature, illegal in the United States and/or the country you reside in, support or encourage illegal activities (e.g., terrorism), advertise for your own personal profit, or send unsolicited messages (i.e. SPAM) to members or non-members.

AND

You agree that if any clause or component of this document is found to not be legally binding in a court of law of proper jurisdiction then the remainder of this document shall remain fully binding and in full force.

AND

You agree to NOT hold Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (makers of the forum software), uspoliticsonline.com, sites affiliated with uspoliticsonline.com, its administrators, its moderators, others associated with its operation, and its owners liable for any and all of the following (in whole or in part):
Personal insults/attacks by other members.
The content posted by other members, whether directed at you personally or a label/classification you associate with. This includes remarks you consider to be libelous or slanderous in any way.
Any financial or time loss due to your participation here or as a result of something you read at this site, including posts/PMs by other members and feature(s)/software available at the domain uspoliticsonline.com.
The dissemination of any personal information about you as a result of either your negligence (e.g. staying logged into a computer that others have access to) or willingness to post such information on a public and or private forum, private message or chat box. This includes using your real name or other details that could allow other members and/or the general public to determine your true identity. You are prohibited from using your real name on these forums, either as your username or in posts / PMs you write.

FORUM RULES, IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMER

1. These rules apply to all sections of USPOL, including public and private forums, blogs, and visitor messages.

2. You cannot attack and/or personally insult someone. You cannot bait other forum members; this includes referring to posters by derogatory terms. Please, remain courteous and respectful to all forum members at all times. You agree to take responsibility for reporting such posts when you come across them. Please, use the ignore feature if need be. Any member who intentionally and continually posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, may be regarded as a troll by staff, and have their account suspended or banned.

3. You cannot harass (sexually or otherwise) other members. This includes malicious, slanderous, or defamatory comments. If you are not sure if something you write is inappropriate or not then don't say it. Err on the side of caution.

4. Copying and Pasting Articles, and Starting New Threads. You cannot simply cut and paste in posts or when starting threads. You MUST provide the identifying information (source, author, date, and URL). You must also offer some original thoughts along with the cut and paste. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts from the article. Excerpts really shouldnt be more then a paragraph or two. Furthermore, if you use images or other copyrighted material in your posts or signature you must have permission of the copyright holder unless you know for a fact that the image is in the public domain. In addition:
a. It must include the identifying information; e.g., where available, the author, the publication, the date, the URL.
b. The member must offer some context, including: How did you hear of this article? What is your opinion? Why is it important to you? Why should it be important to forum readers? The more context you provide, the more you assist others in gauging the excerpted information's significance.
c. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts, not the whole thing or even the majority of the whole thing to encourage people to read the entire article.

A violation of any of the above will result in the deletion or closing of the post or thread and could earn you a warning or suspension. If you have any questions concering any of the above please PM a moderator and we will be happy to clarify.

5. You cannot post the same thing in multiple forums. You must not open similar threads about the same or a similar topic. You cannot spam the board or send unsolicited messages to members via PM, email or any other means.

6. Do not post off-topic. You cannot derail a thread with off topic posts.

7. You cannot shout in posts. This includes posting in all CAPS, bold, lIkE tHiS, and extra large font. Posts should also be one color, although you may use an additional color for highlighting ideas you wish to address.

8. You may not alter quotes in a way that misrepresents what was originally said.

9. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you are found to have more than one account all accounts will be permanently terminated.

10. You cannot have a user name, avatar, signature, or post images that are deliberately offensive. That includes the display of overly explicit or graphic images that may not be suitable for minors.

11. Signatures can not have more than three lines of text, with a font size no larger than "4", and no more than two font colors. Images in signatures cannot be any larger than 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall. Animated images are not allowed.

12. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses, spyware or any other malicious code or harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.

13. Discussion of moderation actions in public and/or private forums is not permitted. Moderation actions include warnings, suspensions and the editing or deletion of posts. If a member has a concern about a moderation action, he or she is invited to address it with the board staff via Private Message. This rule exists to protect the privacy of all posters with regards to disciplinary action. The moderator team will never publicly discuss the warnings/suspensions of any posters, and we ask that you return the favor, whether about yourself or another poster. Posting about moderation actions in the public forums constitutes a violation. You are free to discuss a moderation action via Private Message with the moderator involved, but you may not harass or abuse the moderators (as already specified in the forum rules). In practical terms, this means that once a moderator tells you his or her decision is final, no further PMs about that moderation action are permitted. If you have a concern about a moderation action, you are free to appeal to a Forum Administrator via Private Message. You may only discuss moderator activities or discussion of moderation with staff member if you chose to private message and are not under any circumstances allowed to use the PM function to forward or promote moderator discussion in regards to specific forum action, amongst other regular members. Administrators do reserve the right to read said PMs and may do so ; if that results in discovery of messaging between posters of such moderator discussion then it will lead to the same violation being received for discussing said moderator actions on the forum. If you receive a message to the effect of having been given moderator information, please report it to a member of staff. Engaging back in that discussion with the original violator will earn you just as stiff a sanction.

14. Do not ignore moderators or administrators. Do not repost something a moderator or administrator has deleted. You cannot have moderators or administrators on your ignore list.

15. Only post in English. Short passages in foreign languages may be acceptable if its use seems helpful for the ongoing discussion and when there is no indication of a potential violation of the forum rules. Always provide a translation into English in such cases. In case of doubt, the incident will be regarded as a violation, no matter of the actual meaning of the foreign language text.

16. The use of words/comments etc. written by other posters, without approval of the poster in your personal signature is not allowed nor are references, by name, to other posters allowed.

17. Please pay attention to announcements by Forum staff that will be found in the "Welcome! / News & Announcements" forum from time to time.

18. Use of "liar", "lies", "lying", etc. Accusing someone of being a "liar" or similar accusations towards other posters will generally be regarded as implying an insult and therewith as a violation of the forum rules. "I question the validity of your statement because...", "That's not the truth" or "you are wrong about that" are sufficient for any decent discussion if you want to disagree with somebody's assertions.

19. Thread opening restriction for new members. In order to control SPAM, new members must have moderator approval to start their own threads.

20. Thread titles must relate to the discussion within. Do not make misleading titles, or titles such as "Guess what..." or "You'll never believe this...". Members need to be able to identify the general gist of the thread via the title. Profanity in thread titles is not permitted.

21. Forum members are instructed to use forum tools and abilities for their intended purposes and no other. If members identify a forum glitch or weakness of any kind that allows you to see or do something you know you shouldn't, please report it. Being aware of any unintended access to the Forum and failing to take appropriate steps to notify staff of said access issues, will create a presumption of seeking to take advantage of the issue, will result in either account suspension, or banishment.

22. Any link to a site that contains graphic content, must contain a warning describing what a person might reasonably expect to view if they click on said link. No graphic pictures are to be posted on the Forum.

23. Threats or advocations of violence toward a public figure, or member of the Forum, will not be tolerated. Conversation about revolution or the like is not prohibited by this rule; directly calling for violence is, eg It's time to kill every <redacted> that voted for the bill, is not permitted.

24. Accounts with no posts will be deleted after 30 days. Inactive accounts with low post histories may be deleted after one year.

25. Private forums are something offered to members that decide to contribute directly to this site via donations. These donations help immensely in keeping this site up and running. Private forums are designed to allow the contributing member discuss whatever he/she wants to and to have the power to direct that discussion in whatever way he/she chose. They were not designed nor are they intended for simply talking trash about members that don't have access to the forum. While the targeted members cannot see the forum or the comments, it creates a negative atmosphere that really isn't necessary. If you want to totally rip apart ideas, ideologies, political parties, etc. that is fine. We simply ask that you don't use the private forums as a means to attack other members that aren't privy to such comments. It is difficult enough to have a political discussion forum because the discussion of politics is inherently heated as people are so passionate about their beliefs...the ones that take the time to come to such a site in the first place at least. The idea of private forums is so people of similar political persuasions can discuss whatever they want without fear of being attacked. Nonetheless, we hope that a certain level of maturity would foster itself within such an arena and not simply lend itself to a bashing forum.

Private Forums are governed by all of the above Forum rules. In addition:
  • Private forums that essentially become abandoned homes will be subject to deletion, donation or reorganization. Just like elsewhere in life, clubs sometimes lose their vitality and purpose for a myriad of reasons. If it becomes clear that a private forum has clearly lost its vitality and nobody is going to really use it anymore, owners are advised to consider whether to reuse the forum for something new and productive rather than let them linger or notify the Administration that the forum should be rearranged for other purposes, closed, merged with other compatible private forums, donated to others for new purposes, etc. Do not be concerned that your forum must be a membership and post count race with others to avoid falling under this policy; the question is whether your forum has actual vitality instead of being 'brain dead.'
  • Additionally, private forums may only be owned by subscribed members in the Platinum or Diamond categories.
  • Should the owner of a private forum be banned, quit USPOL or otherwise abandon the forum the PF will be transferred to another owner or closed.
  • Propriety of private forums. Administration staff will determine the desirability of a proposed private forum and enact any conditions upon it to ensure its purpose is productive.
  • Any and all instances of sharing accounts by allowing someone else to log in under their own account so they can see into private forums for which they are otherwise not permitted to access, will be deemed violation of the double account rule and all caught doing so will be permanently banned.
  • Relaying private forum posts and information to other posters who are not members of the particular private forum for any negative or destructive purpose (eg mean-spirited gossip, fueling interpersonal disputes, etc), is not permitted, and will constitute a violation of the Forum rules.
  • For purposes of monitoring USPOL Terms of Service Administrative staff (not Moderators) will have access to Private Forums.
  • All Private Forums must have at least one active Administrator as a member for purposes of handling issues which cannot be addressed through moderation permissions.
  • Discussion of moderation activities is prohibited on the open site and is likewise prohibited in Private Forums.

26. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit and/or delete a post,and/or close a thread, and/or delete a thread at any time if of the opinion that the post is too obscene, inappropriate, or the discussion has run its course.

27. 'Back seat moderating' is not allowed. If you take issue with another poster's contribution to the forum, you're welcome to report any posts you think are out of line, but you should not bring it up publicly within the forum.

28. Images in posts (whether embedded or hot linked) must be reasonable in size. 800x800 should be considered a good rule of thumb. Excessively large images make it difficult for users on mobile devices to load pages. If necessary please simply link to very large images using the URL tags. In addition, the following images are not permitted (including, but not limited to pages with images or videos containing):
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

29. Any solicitation or communication involving sports betting / gambling / online casinos / bookies and or internet based card or slot machine systems or sites will lead to all said content being physically removed from the site and server, and will lead to any and or all parties involved being permanently removed and banned from the site to the farthest extent possible. This includes any links to any form of bookmaker, casino, any type of game or match or event where money transfers on the outcome or link of any sort to wire act violations and or anything in violation of either the Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act, Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, or the Federal wire Act. This applies not only to the open forum but all and or any chat rooms, articles, private messages and or private forums. All content that violates this rule will be deleted, without notice.

CONSEQUENCES

Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being edited or deleted and/or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from the forums. U.S. Politics Online uses a warning system that generates an automated Private Message to members when they are in violation of Forum rules. The decision to issue a warning is left to the discretion of the moderator or administrator handling the violation. If a member does not agree with an action taken by a moderator, they can appeal to an administrator after seeking clarification from the moderator who issued the warning/infraction and appealing to them in the first instance. Members MAY NOT harass a moderator or administrator by sending excessive PMs when they are discussing an appeal.

Violations are assigned a point value. Points are valid for 30 days. When a members earns 10 points, their account will be automatically suspended: five (5) days for a first suspension; ten (10) days for a second suspension; and twenty (20) days for a third suspension. If a member incurs an additional 10 points after having served three periods of suspension, then they will be permanently banned from the Forum.

Point values are as follows:
Zero (0) points Warning
Two (2) points - Minor infraction / Non post infraction (minor) / Off topic posts / spamming
Four (4) points - Academic dishonesty / Baiting / Discussing moderator or administrator actions / Implying an insult / Minor insults / Moderate infraction / Non-post infraction (moderate) / Thread dumping
Six (6) points - Direct insult at another member / major infraction / Non-post infraction (major)
Ten (10) points - Act of criminality, or advocating thereof

The administrators and moderators also bear the right to issue warnings, temporarily suspend or ban posters for continued trolling or other serious misconduct (eg. professional spamming) even if the poster has not yet reached the maximum warning points or suspensions level. Other options if the above consequences do not seem adequate include placing the member in a moderation queue, which means all posts will have to be approved before they are posted to the board.

PRIVACY POLICY

All information obtained by the end user via the registration process is for internal purposes only and will not be sold to or shared with any third parties. However, if the end user participates in illegal activities and a court of proper jurisdiction orders U.S. Politics Online to release certain information about said user then we will act according to the law. Furthermore, no information will be released on threat of a lawsuit, attempted or actual intimidation, or due to any other reason except as notated in the first sentence of this paragraph. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the information we do have is very limited and generally only consists of the IP address a member uses.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

U.S. Politics Online offers several subscription plans to help cover the operational costs of the site. As a thank you for your donation, you will receive special added benefits meant to enhance your U.S. Politics Online experience. Plans vary in price, starting at only $0.05/day, and benefits vary with the price. Benefits include ability to go straight to new posts, to search the forum, larger avatar, private forums, invisible mode, photo gallery, email, web hosting, and no advertisement banners. Please, click here for more details.
See more
See less

All for 3%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post
    So they caved in to the demands of these sick people and ... guess what happened ?

    What would you expect ?

    What happened is what we should expect, and always expect. These people are sick, deranged, uncivilized, this behaviour is no surprise !

    Now they're warring against donut shops LOL ... what idiots LOL

    "You WILL affirm us, you WILL agree with us, you WILL make us whatever we tell you to .. Allahhhu Akabar !!!! - oops, wrong nazis, er I mean extremeists, er I mean Isamic wahabbists er I mean ISIS er ... whatever........ do what we say or else !!!

    You WILL affirm us, you WILL agree with us, you WILL make us whatever we tell you to.
    ..you will say what we tell you to say..."

    [REPEAT]

    "After receiving harsh criticism from the LGBT community for partnering with the Salvation Army to help collect donations and provide Christmas gifts for five needy children, a donut shop in Portland, Maine, was forced to end its charitable campaign."

    ---------------------------------------------

    LGBT activists voiced their outrage against The Holy Donut for taking part in the Christian charitys gift drive to provide gifts for a local family, CBN News reported. The shops owners gave a free donut to customers who donated presents and winter clothes to the struggling family.

    ...

    The donut shops owners quickly discovered that it is impossible to please LGBT activists unless one fully supports or promotes their unbiblical lifestyle.

    Even though many customers fully support the Holy Donuts partnership with the iconic Christian organization best known for its Christmastime storefront bell ringers fundraising and for providing shelter for the homeless the shops owners succumbed to pressure and decided to sever relations with the charitable group.

    "We do not support the Salvation Army or consider them our 'partner' for this project they simply linked us to a needy family," the owners of the Holy Donut wrote on their Facebook page. "We have nothing to gain here we just wanted to help a family in need."

    The store owners felt the need to explain similar to the Salvation Army that they do not discriminate when it comes to serving the community.

    "We take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to anyone that we have offended," the post continued. "We are an organization which prides itself on our track record of kindness and acceptance of everyone."


    Despite the Holy Donuts severing of ties with the Salvation Army and its issuance of an unwarranted apology, local LGBT supporters were not appeased and have continued their assault on the shop with condemnations and bad reviews.

    Online commenters seem unmoved, the Heralds James Patrick reported. The Holy Donut has received multiple one- and two-star reviews in the past few days on Facebook as people vent their displeasure about the charity drive.


    Rev. Franklin Graham called out Portlands LGBT activists on their campaign to attack Christian-related causes and shut down anything and anyone who does not fully support or promote the homosexual agenda.

    As the president of the Christian humanitarian aid organization, Samaritans Purse which runs Operation Christmas Child Graham asserted that the LGBT communitys tactics of using fear, misinformation and intimidation against businesses is regularly employed throughout the nation to push its radical campaign aimed at normalizing homosexual behavior.


    [ they're too stupid to realize they're making themselves look like Nazis & dictators instead ]

    "This attack is no surprise," Graham expressed in a Facebook post. "Just look at the bakers, florists, videographers and photographers that have exited the wedding business, experienced death threats, and face public shaming for simply not participating in a gay wedding."

    The world-renowned evangelist and president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) ended his post with a call for prayer that Christians in America will not cave in to the demands of the LGBT community and be silent.

    "Pray that our country will see through this spiritual blindness, and pray that Christians will have boldness to stand by the Word of God even if jobs, or promotions, or reputations are threatened," Graham closed.



    https://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2...drive-for-kids
    GEA says we must not give into LGBT and asks for the prayers of Christians. Y ou can have my prayers but this is where I give my money.http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/g...sk-through-kin

    ?


    • Originally posted by redrover View Post
      GEA says we must not give into LGBT and asks for the prayers of Christians. Y ou can have my prayers but this is where I give my money.http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/g...sk-through-kin
      Seems Ok to me -shrugs-

      ?


      • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

        Seems Ok to me -shrugs-
        You might like this as much. You may remember I once said I have a daughter who spent five years living in Puerto Rico. and she has a friend there who still have power so my wife gave her the money to have a generator shipped to him. I'm going to pray. The good news is going to give them a tax break but no electricity.

        ?


        • Originally posted by redrover View Post
          You might like this as much. You may remember I once said I have a daughter who spent five years living in Puerto Rico. and she has a friend there who still have power so my wife gave her the money to have a generator shipped to him. I'm going to pray. The good news is going to give them a tax break but no electricity.
          Hopefully they get that generator.

          The destruction there was pretty immense. It's not going to repair itself, and is going to take time and a lot of work.

          ?


          • Let's take it to the absurd - even though it's been there from the very beginning, so we don't have to take anything anywhere, it's been done for us - ... this may seem like a joke, but these people are serious.

            It turns out that it's true that like fire, insanity grows, feeds itself & becomes a destructive force.

            We started with "gay rights," this took us to "gay marriage - AKA marriage 'equality'," this progressed to "transgender bathroom" policies and we are rapidly seeing a human sexuality that has become a bizarre and open playground for perverts, weirdos and nuts.

            We were warned, these warnings were dismissed, now we see and it's too late. It's comical in ways, in other ways, it's......

            ....... not so comical.


            ---------------------------------------------

            Questions for discussion:

            1) How many letters does the LGBTQ community need to be fully inclusive?

            2) If a Christian baker refused to make a wedding cake for a translesbian couple who want to get married, would he be discriminating against them because they are secretly heterosexual?

            3) Should there be a special class of civil rights protections for extreme cosplay fans of The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

            4) Why is it that the number of translesbians in television and film is practically nonexistent? Can you name a single translesbian actor in film or TV?

            Joanne was given space to write an op-ed in the Times because she says she and Lara face persecution. One time, Joanne and Lara were driving a car in a sinister-sounding town called "Whiteville," North Carolina. Then Joanne saw some guys who looked as though they were from Duck Dynasty. According to Joanne, the Duck Dynasty guys followed Joanne and Lara in their pickup truck for a while. And then they stopped following Joanne and Lara!

            That is why Joanne was given a highlighted space on the op-ed pages of the Times to write about discrimination against heterosexual couples pretending to be lesbians. For Joanne and Lara not only feel the imagined sting of persecution that lesbians feel, but that of being pretend lesbians as well, which is probably even worse!

            Joanne and Lara have crossed a new sexual barrier. Not only is Lara pretending to be a woman when Lara is actually a man, but Lara is also pretending to be a lesbian with Joanne.

            I think we need a new term for this. How about "translesbians"? LGBTQ just doesn't cover it all anymore. Who will speak out for the rights of translesbians?

            Hey, not to be sexist, but Lara has quite a figure, doesn't he?

            Lara is an LGBTQ activist who runs a coffee house for lesbians in Charlotte, North Carolina, making special blends of coffee for women who love women and men disguised as women who also love women.

            Joanne and Lara are pretending that Lara is a girl so they can have a lesbian relationship. Here is a photo of the happy couple together on the cover of "Creative Loafing Magazine." Lara is the one in the pink flower shorts.

            Most people can't appreciate the difficulties that opposite-sex couples disguised as lesbians go through. First of all, they suffer from a persecution complex by imagining what everyone else thinks of them as lesbians. But even worse than that, they have to pretend to be lesbians when in reality they are just regular heterosexuals. It's enough to drive a couple crazy.

            That's why the New York Times gave a spotlight to one heterosexual couple disguised as lesbians who felt the sting of persecution.


            http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._lesbians.html

            ?


            • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post
              Let's take it to the absurd - even though it's been there from the very beginning, so we don't have to take anything anywhere, it's been done for us - ... this may seem like a joke, but these people are serious.

              It turns out that it's true that like fire, insanity grows, feeds itself & becomes a destructive force.

              We started with "gay rights," this took us to "gay marriage - AKA marriage 'equality'," this progressed to "transgender bathroom" policies and we are rapidly seeing a human sexuality that has become a bizarre and open playground for perverts, weirdos and nuts.

              We were warned, these warnings were dismissed, now we see and it's too late. It's comical in ways, in other ways, it's......

              ....... not so comical.


              ---------------------------------------------

              Questions for discussion:

              1) How many letters does the LGBTQ community need to be fully inclusive?

              2) If a Christian baker refused to make a wedding cake for a translesbian couple who want to get married, would he be discriminating against them because they are secretly heterosexual?

              3) Should there be a special class of civil rights protections for extreme cosplay fans of The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

              4) Why is it that the number of translesbians in television and film is practically nonexistent? Can you name a single translesbian actor in film or TV?

              Joanne was given space to write an op-ed in the Times because she says she and Lara face persecution. One time, Joanne and Lara were driving a car in a sinister-sounding town called "Whiteville," North Carolina. Then Joanne saw some guys who looked as though they were from Duck Dynasty. According to Joanne, the Duck Dynasty guys followed Joanne and Lara in their pickup truck for a while. And then they stopped following Joanne and Lara!

              That is why Joanne was given a highlighted space on the op-ed pages of the Times to write about discrimination against heterosexual couples pretending to be lesbians. For Joanne and Lara not only feel the imagined sting of persecution that lesbians feel, but that of being pretend lesbians as well, which is probably even worse!

              Joanne and Lara have crossed a new sexual barrier. Not only is Lara pretending to be a woman when Lara is actually a man, but Lara is also pretending to be a lesbian with Joanne.

              I think we need a new term for this. How about "translesbians"? LGBTQ just doesn't cover it all anymore. Who will speak out for the rights of translesbians?

              Hey, not to be sexist, but Lara has quite a figure, doesn't he?

              Lara is an LGBTQ activist who runs a coffee house for lesbians in Charlotte, North Carolina, making special blends of coffee for women who love women and men disguised as women who also love women.

              Joanne and Lara are pretending that Lara is a girl so they can have a lesbian relationship. Here is a photo of the happy couple together on the cover of "Creative Loafing Magazine." Lara is the one in the pink flower shorts.

              Most people can't appreciate the difficulties that opposite-sex couples disguised as lesbians go through. First of all, they suffer from a persecution complex by imagining what everyone else thinks of them as lesbians. But even worse than that, they have to pretend to be lesbians when in reality they are just regular heterosexuals. It's enough to drive a couple crazy.

              That's why the New York Times gave a spotlight to one heterosexual couple disguised as lesbians who felt the sting of persecution.


              http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._lesbians.html
              How many letters are needed to include all the various sexual screw-ups? I googled it and the longest one I found was this one - there are other versions.

              LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA

              ?


              • Originally posted by Brexx View Post

                How many letters are needed to include all the various sexual screw-ups? I googled it and the longest one I found was this one - there are other versions.

                LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA
                That's what happens when we pervert ourselves with perversions. Now we're so damn confused, we can't put the alphabet together properly LOL

                ?


                • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

                  That's what happens when we pervert ourselves with perversions. Now we're so damn confused, we can't put the alphabet together properly LOL
                  Western culture has what amounts to a progressive and aggressive disease that just keeps going from bad to worse - and its highly communicable. No wonder the Islamos are scared shitless of us and want to stamp us out!

                  ?


                  • Originally posted by Brexx View Post
                    Western culture has what amounts to a progressive and aggressive disease that just keeps going from bad to worse - and its highly communicable. No wonder the Islamos are scared shitless of us and want to stamp us out!
                    Many of them are aware of the fact that we're - western culture - is self destructing.

                    Part of this zombie like self destruction is the fact that western societies all over the world are allowing followers of Islam to invade via "immigration," "chain migration," "refugees," etc. They come into these countries and breed like rabbits, creating an ever growing population of Muslims. While the citizens of these countries busy themselves in pursuit of riches, pleasure, careers and have fewer and fewer offspring.

                    It's not difficult to follow logic to the end results of this.

                    Other people of the world can only shake their heads in wonder at what is happening. Nations ruled by Islam are quietly celebrating and encouraging as many of their citizens to invade as possible... this IS invasion, one that occurs over time.

                    So, I disagree. They aren't scared of us. They're stamping us out using our own foolishness against us - a pretty easy task.

                    It just takes patience.

                    Liberals will dismiss this as "fear mongering," so they can ignore the logical conclusions.

                    ?


                    • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

                      Many of them are aware of the fact that we're - western culture - is self destructing.

                      Part of this zombie like self destruction is the fact that western societies all over the world are allowing followers of Islam to invade via "immigration," "chain migration," "refugees," etc. They come into these countries and breed like rabbits, creating an ever growing population of Muslims. While the citizens of these countries busy themselves in pursuit of riches, pleasure, careers and have fewer and fewer offspring.

                      It's not difficult to follow logic to the end results of this.

                      Other people of the world can only shake their heads in wonder at what is happening. Nations ruled by Islam are quietly celebrating and encouraging as many of their citizens to invade as possible... this IS invasion, one that occurs over time.

                      So, I disagree. They aren't scared of us. They're stamping us out using our own foolishness against us - a pretty easy task.

                      It just takes patience.

                      Liberals will dismiss this as "fear mongering," so they can ignore the logical conclusions.
                      Yeah, there's two groups now:

                      Poll Shows Nation Divided Between America First And Blame America First [VIDEO]


                      http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/po...a-first-video/

                      ?


                      • Our division is another part of our undoing. People working against, instead of with, each other will achieve ... what ?

                        Nothing useful.

                        ?


                        • The imbeciles in our courts had no problem opening Pandoras box by telling us that two women getting married is the same as marriage between a man and a woman. Making different things "equal" never has been possible .. . until today !! Today, if you say something is it IS !!!

                          But ... ?

                          Let's observe how they plan to stuff those demons back into Pandoras box . . .

                          ... perhaps there are some solid reasons that homosexual behaviour is banned and discouraged in all those "silly old religious books" huh ????

                          It's said below that;

                          "Tolerance is really a two-way street in this country," says Berry, "and if we truly are going to be a nation that values diversity of all points of view and all beliefs, then tolerance really does have to run both ways."

                          That's not what happens when liberals get involved is it ?

                          No.

                          Fascism and dictatorship is what happens. I wonder why that is ???

                          From people who tell us how tolerance and diversity are of such great value, we get the opposite ?!?!

                          "Do what we tell you to ! Say what we tell you to !"

                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Writing about that pending decision at National Review, Kevin Williamson warned about the legal consequences if Christians are forced by "government bayonets" to perform a duty they are morally opposed to. He wrote:

                          Telling a black man that he may not work in your bank because he is black is in reality a very different thing from telling a gay couple that youd be happy to sell them cupcakes or cookies or pecan pies but you do not bake cakes for same-sex weddings however much the principle of the thing may seem superficially similar. If the public sphere is infinite, then the private sphere does not exist, and neither does private life.

                          "Obviously this is a blow for the Constitution and the rule of law in this country, and I think it's a sad day in this country when people can be punished for their religious beliefs," says Mike Berry, the attorney at First Liberty who represents the Kleins.

                          Attorneys for an Oregon couple who were punished by a state bureaucrat over a wedding cake are reviewing a federal appeals court decision.

                          The Associated Press reported Dec. 28 that the Oregon Court of Appeals upheld a decision by the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries that resulted in a $135,000 penalty against Aaron and Melissa Klein, who owned the bakery Sweetcakes by Melissa, located in Gresham.

                          The Kleins refused to take an order for a same-sex wedding cake and the legal battle that ensued marked one of the country's first cases that pitted a business owner's religious views against non-discrimination laws that include homosexuals and lesbians.


                          ...

                          https://www.onenewsnow.com/legal-cou...one-way-street

                          ?


                          • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post
                            Our division is another part of our undoing. People working against, instead of with, each other will achieve ... what ?

                            Nothing useful.
                            I have no idea how people who no longer have a common set of values can work together.Unfortunately the government is under the control of people who don't share the values of two thirds of the population. Like the Baathist party there are ways to maintain power while you are in the minority

                            ?


                            • Originally posted by redrover View Post

                              I have no idea how people who no longer have a common set of values can work together.Unfortunately the government is under the control of people who don't share the values of two thirds of the population. Like the Baathist party there are ways to maintain power while you are in the minority
                              How do you know that?

                              ?


                              • Originally posted by Brexx View Post

                                How do you know that?
                                All one has to do is follow the polls for a few days and listen to what the president and listen to his opinions that are at odds with traditional American values. For example his belief that the justice department exists to serve him. The whole America first movement is a contradiction of what the country has stood for even from before the revolution.

                                ?

                                Working...
                                X