Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules - You must read(Updated!)

DISCLAIMER

You agree to NOT use this site or its affiliated sites, services you may have access to as a result of being a member here (subscriber or otherwise), to post items (images, textual material, etc.) that are pornographic in nature, illegal in the United States and/or the country you reside in, support or encourage illegal activities (e.g., terrorism), advertise for your own personal profit, or send unsolicited messages (i.e. SPAM) to members or non-members.

AND

You agree that if any clause or component of this document is found to not be legally binding in a court of law of proper jurisdiction then the remainder of this document shall remain fully binding and in full force.

AND

You agree to NOT hold Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (makers of the forum software), uspoliticsonline.com, sites affiliated with uspoliticsonline.com, its administrators, its moderators, others associated with its operation, and its owners liable for any and all of the following (in whole or in part):
Personal insults/attacks by other members.
The content posted by other members, whether directed at you personally or a label/classification you associate with. This includes remarks you consider to be libelous or slanderous in any way.
Any financial or time loss due to your participation here or as a result of something you read at this site, including posts/PMs by other members and feature(s)/software available at the domain uspoliticsonline.com.
The dissemination of any personal information about you as a result of either your negligence (e.g. staying logged into a computer that others have access to) or willingness to post such information on a public and or private forum, private message or chat box. This includes using your real name or other details that could allow other members and/or the general public to determine your true identity. You are prohibited from using your real name on these forums, either as your username or in posts / PMs you write.

FORUM RULES, IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMER

1. These rules apply to all sections of USPOL, including public and private forums, blogs, and visitor messages.

2. You cannot attack and/or personally insult someone. You cannot bait other forum members; this includes referring to posters by derogatory terms. Please, remain courteous and respectful to all forum members at all times. You agree to take responsibility for reporting such posts when you come across them. Please, use the ignore feature if need be. Any member who intentionally and continually posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, may be regarded as a troll by staff, and have their account suspended or banned.

3. You cannot harass (sexually or otherwise) other members. This includes malicious, slanderous, or defamatory comments. If you are not sure if something you write is inappropriate or not then don't say it. Err on the side of caution.

4. Copying and Pasting Articles, and Starting New Threads. You cannot simply cut and paste in posts or when starting threads. You MUST provide the identifying information (source, author, date, and URL). You must also offer some original thoughts along with the cut and paste. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts from the article. Excerpts really shouldnt be more then a paragraph or two. Furthermore, if you use images or other copyrighted material in your posts or signature you must have permission of the copyright holder unless you know for a fact that the image is in the public domain. In addition:
a. It must include the identifying information; e.g., where available, the author, the publication, the date, the URL.
b. The member must offer some context, including: How did you hear of this article? What is your opinion? Why is it important to you? Why should it be important to forum readers? The more context you provide, the more you assist others in gauging the excerpted information's significance.
c. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts, not the whole thing or even the majority of the whole thing to encourage people to read the entire article.

A violation of any of the above will result in the deletion or closing of the post or thread and could earn you a warning or suspension. If you have any questions concering any of the above please PM a moderator and we will be happy to clarify.

5. You cannot post the same thing in multiple forums. You must not open similar threads about the same or a similar topic. You cannot spam the board or send unsolicited messages to members via PM, email or any other means.

6. Do not post off-topic. You cannot derail a thread with off topic posts.

7. You cannot shout in posts. This includes posting in all CAPS, bold, lIkE tHiS, and extra large font. Posts should also be one color, although you may use an additional color for highlighting ideas you wish to address.

8. You may not alter quotes in a way that misrepresents what was originally said.

9. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you are found to have more than one account all accounts will be permanently terminated.

10. You cannot have a user name, avatar, signature, or post images that are deliberately offensive. That includes the display of overly explicit or graphic images that may not be suitable for minors.

11. Signatures can not have more than three lines of text, with a font size no larger than "4", and no more than two font colors. Images in signatures cannot be any larger than 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall. Animated images are not allowed.

12. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses, spyware or any other malicious code or harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.

13. Discussion of moderation actions in public and/or private forums is not permitted. Moderation actions include warnings, suspensions and the editing or deletion of posts. If a member has a concern about a moderation action, he or she is invited to address it with the board staff via Private Message. This rule exists to protect the privacy of all posters with regards to disciplinary action. The moderator team will never publicly discuss the warnings/suspensions of any posters, and we ask that you return the favor, whether about yourself or another poster. Posting about moderation actions in the public forums constitutes a violation. You are free to discuss a moderation action via Private Message with the moderator involved, but you may not harass or abuse the moderators (as already specified in the forum rules). In practical terms, this means that once a moderator tells you his or her decision is final, no further PMs about that moderation action are permitted. If you have a concern about a moderation action, you are free to appeal to a Forum Administrator via Private Message. You may only discuss moderator activities or discussion of moderation with staff member if you chose to private message and are not under any circumstances allowed to use the PM function to forward or promote moderator discussion in regards to specific forum action, amongst other regular members. Administrators do reserve the right to read said PMs and may do so ; if that results in discovery of messaging between posters of such moderator discussion then it will lead to the same violation being received for discussing said moderator actions on the forum. If you receive a message to the effect of having been given moderator information, please report it to a member of staff. Engaging back in that discussion with the original violator will earn you just as stiff a sanction.

14. Do not ignore moderators or administrators. Do not repost something a moderator or administrator has deleted. You cannot have moderators or administrators on your ignore list.

15. Only post in English. Short passages in foreign languages may be acceptable if its use seems helpful for the ongoing discussion and when there is no indication of a potential violation of the forum rules. Always provide a translation into English in such cases. In case of doubt, the incident will be regarded as a violation, no matter of the actual meaning of the foreign language text.

16. The use of words/comments etc. written by other posters, without approval of the poster in your personal signature is not allowed nor are references, by name, to other posters allowed.

17. Please pay attention to announcements by Forum staff that will be found in the "Welcome! / News & Announcements" forum from time to time.

18. Use of "liar", "lies", "lying", etc. Accusing someone of being a "liar" or similar accusations towards other posters will generally be regarded as implying an insult and therewith as a violation of the forum rules. "I question the validity of your statement because...", "That's not the truth" or "you are wrong about that" are sufficient for any decent discussion if you want to disagree with somebody's assertions.

19. Thread opening restriction for new members. In order to control SPAM, new members must have moderator approval to start their own threads.

20. Thread titles must relate to the discussion within. Do not make misleading titles, or titles such as "Guess what..." or "You'll never believe this...". Members need to be able to identify the general gist of the thread via the title. Profanity in thread titles is not permitted.

21. Forum members are instructed to use forum tools and abilities for their intended purposes and no other. If members identify a forum glitch or weakness of any kind that allows you to see or do something you know you shouldn't, please report it. Being aware of any unintended access to the Forum and failing to take appropriate steps to notify staff of said access issues, will create a presumption of seeking to take advantage of the issue, will result in either account suspension, or banishment.

22. Any link to a site that contains graphic content, must contain a warning describing what a person might reasonably expect to view if they click on said link. No graphic pictures are to be posted on the Forum.

23. Threats or advocations of violence toward a public figure, or member of the Forum, will not be tolerated. Conversation about revolution or the like is not prohibited by this rule; directly calling for violence is, eg It's time to kill every <redacted> that voted for the bill, is not permitted.

24. Accounts with no posts will be deleted after 30 days. Inactive accounts with low post histories may be deleted after one year.

25. Private forums are something offered to members that decide to contribute directly to this site via donations. These donations help immensely in keeping this site up and running. Private forums are designed to allow the contributing member discuss whatever he/she wants to and to have the power to direct that discussion in whatever way he/she chose. They were not designed nor are they intended for simply talking trash about members that don't have access to the forum. While the targeted members cannot see the forum or the comments, it creates a negative atmosphere that really isn't necessary. If you want to totally rip apart ideas, ideologies, political parties, etc. that is fine. We simply ask that you don't use the private forums as a means to attack other members that aren't privy to such comments. It is difficult enough to have a political discussion forum because the discussion of politics is inherently heated as people are so passionate about their beliefs...the ones that take the time to come to such a site in the first place at least. The idea of private forums is so people of similar political persuasions can discuss whatever they want without fear of being attacked. Nonetheless, we hope that a certain level of maturity would foster itself within such an arena and not simply lend itself to a bashing forum.

Private Forums are governed by all of the above Forum rules. In addition:
  • Private forums that essentially become abandoned homes will be subject to deletion, donation or reorganization. Just like elsewhere in life, clubs sometimes lose their vitality and purpose for a myriad of reasons. If it becomes clear that a private forum has clearly lost its vitality and nobody is going to really use it anymore, owners are advised to consider whether to reuse the forum for something new and productive rather than let them linger or notify the Administration that the forum should be rearranged for other purposes, closed, merged with other compatible private forums, donated to others for new purposes, etc. Do not be concerned that your forum must be a membership and post count race with others to avoid falling under this policy; the question is whether your forum has actual vitality instead of being 'brain dead.'
  • Additionally, private forums may only be owned by subscribed members in the Platinum or Diamond categories.
  • Should the owner of a private forum be banned, quit USPOL or otherwise abandon the forum the PF will be transferred to another owner or closed.
  • Propriety of private forums. Administration staff will determine the desirability of a proposed private forum and enact any conditions upon it to ensure its purpose is productive.
  • Any and all instances of sharing accounts by allowing someone else to log in under their own account so they can see into private forums for which they are otherwise not permitted to access, will be deemed violation of the double account rule and all caught doing so will be permanently banned.
  • Relaying private forum posts and information to other posters who are not members of the particular private forum for any negative or destructive purpose (eg mean-spirited gossip, fueling interpersonal disputes, etc), is not permitted, and will constitute a violation of the Forum rules.
  • For purposes of monitoring USPOL Terms of Service Administrative staff (not Moderators) will have access to Private Forums.
  • All Private Forums must have at least one active Administrator as a member for purposes of handling issues which cannot be addressed through moderation permissions.
  • Discussion of moderation activities is prohibited on the open site and is likewise prohibited in Private Forums.

26. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit and/or delete a post,and/or close a thread, and/or delete a thread at any time if of the opinion that the post is too obscene, inappropriate, or the discussion has run its course.

27. 'Back seat moderating' is not allowed. If you take issue with another poster's contribution to the forum, you're welcome to report any posts you think are out of line, but you should not bring it up publicly within the forum.

28. Images in posts (whether embedded or hot linked) must be reasonable in size. 800x800 should be considered a good rule of thumb. Excessively large images make it difficult for users on mobile devices to load pages. If necessary please simply link to very large images using the URL tags. In addition, the following images are not permitted (including, but not limited to pages with images or videos containing):
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

29. Any solicitation or communication involving sports betting / gambling / online casinos / bookies and or internet based card or slot machine systems or sites will lead to all said content being physically removed from the site and server, and will lead to any and or all parties involved being permanently removed and banned from the site to the farthest extent possible. This includes any links to any form of bookmaker, casino, any type of game or match or event where money transfers on the outcome or link of any sort to wire act violations and or anything in violation of either the Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act, Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, or the Federal wire Act. This applies not only to the open forum but all and or any chat rooms, articles, private messages and or private forums. All content that violates this rule will be deleted, without notice.

CONSEQUENCES

Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being edited or deleted and/or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from the forums. U.S. Politics Online uses a warning system that generates an automated Private Message to members when they are in violation of Forum rules. The decision to issue a warning is left to the discretion of the moderator or administrator handling the violation. If a member does not agree with an action taken by a moderator, they can appeal to an administrator after seeking clarification from the moderator who issued the warning/infraction and appealing to them in the first instance. Members MAY NOT harass a moderator or administrator by sending excessive PMs when they are discussing an appeal.

Violations are assigned a point value. Points are valid for 30 days. When a members earns 10 points, their account will be automatically suspended: five (5) days for a first suspension; ten (10) days for a second suspension; and twenty (20) days for a third suspension. If a member incurs an additional 10 points after having served three periods of suspension, then they will be permanently banned from the Forum.

Point values are as follows:
Zero (0) points Warning
Two (2) points - Minor infraction / Non post infraction (minor) / Off topic posts / spamming
Four (4) points - Academic dishonesty / Baiting / Discussing moderator or administrator actions / Implying an insult / Minor insults / Moderate infraction / Non-post infraction (moderate) / Thread dumping
Six (6) points - Direct insult at another member / major infraction / Non-post infraction (major)
Ten (10) points - Act of criminality, or advocating thereof

The administrators and moderators also bear the right to issue warnings, temporarily suspend or ban posters for continued trolling or other serious misconduct (eg. professional spamming) even if the poster has not yet reached the maximum warning points or suspensions level. Other options if the above consequences do not seem adequate include placing the member in a moderation queue, which means all posts will have to be approved before they are posted to the board.

PRIVACY POLICY

All information obtained by the end user via the registration process is for internal purposes only and will not be sold to or shared with any third parties. However, if the end user participates in illegal activities and a court of proper jurisdiction orders U.S. Politics Online to release certain information about said user then we will act according to the law. Furthermore, no information will be released on threat of a lawsuit, attempted or actual intimidation, or due to any other reason except as notated in the first sentence of this paragraph. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the information we do have is very limited and generally only consists of the IP address a member uses.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

U.S. Politics Online offers several subscription plans to help cover the operational costs of the site. As a thank you for your donation, you will receive special added benefits meant to enhance your U.S. Politics Online experience. Plans vary in price, starting at only $0.05/day, and benefits vary with the price. Benefits include ability to go straight to new posts, to search the forum, larger avatar, private forums, invisible mode, photo gallery, email, web hosting, and no advertisement banners. Please, click here for more details.
See more
See less

War for the soul of America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    The flag? What does it stand for? Freedom? Canada, the EU, Japan, Australia, New Zealand have the same freedom from 'elected' or 'unelected' officers fighting for their own vision of society. Standing for Democracy? The US has overthrown more Democratically elected governments than it has saved.

    If the flag still stood for Democracy and Freedom I'd proudly salute, but unfortunately it does not so if in my official function as a former US Marine I'll salute. Otherwise, it is a star spangled banana to me. Hippies have a lot of work to do to get it back to the shining symbol of freedom it was at one time, before the south killed more Americans than died in any other war, before the us allowed lynchings and jim crow laws, before the us allowed legal segregation, before the us created a global system of banking that valued former war allies currencies and told others to pay interest or risk sanctions.

    The EU flag, the Canadian flag, Japan's flag, Australia's flag, and whatever New Zealand's flag will be, and the United States of America's flag as flown by blue states is unfortunately what the majority of humanity respect.

    The US denies representation to more colonies today than lived in the thirteen colonies at the time of revolution and more than any other nation. Puerto Rico has voted at least once, and possibly twice to join the US as a state but the congress rejected it.

    SpaceX and Boeing are the only two companies with a chance to colonize Mars and become leaders of the solar system. The US federal government remains dependant on the Russians for space flight capability and electoral victory. So you all tell me, why should I respect the flag of the United States of America?

    ?


    • #92
      Who is it, you believe, tells you what the flag stands for?

      I don't agree with a lot of stuff we do, either. I'm currently watching The Vietnam War, a multi-part series by Ken Burns. I was in High School as that war was winding down: As a draft-aged teen, I thought I knew that war and what it was about. I was wrong. The documentary talks about U.S. citizens who believed our government would never lie to us ... I was one of those and I have since learned how ignorant I was.

      But I don't base my loyalty to my country or the Flag that represents it on our government. I am no longer a nave teen: I understand the workings of our country a lot better now.

      I respect the flag because I served with people who fought for it. I respect the flag, and salute the flag as part of that respect, to honor those who have died defending those freedoms that, sometimes, EVEN our government abuses. The flag, as a representation of our nation, earned my respect...

      ?


      • #93
        Originally posted by DavidSF View Post
        Who is it, you believe, tells you what the flag stands for?

        I don't agree with a lot of stuff we do, either. I'm currently watching The Vietnam War, a multi-part series by Ken Burns. I was in High School as that war was winding down: As a draft-aged teen, I thought I knew that war and what it was about. I was wrong. The documentary talks about U.S. citizens who believed our government would never lie to us ... I was one of those and I have since learned how ignorant I was.

        But I don't base my loyalty to my country or the Flag that represents it on our government. I am no longer a nave teen: I understand the workings of our country a lot better now.

        I respect the flag because I served with people who fought for it. I respect the flag, and salute the flag as part of that respect, to honor those who have died defending those freedoms that, sometimes, EVEN our government abuses. The flag, as a representation of our nation, earned my respect...
        This weekend the Neo Nazis will be marching in Washington DC you can bet they will be waving American flags, Laura Ingram and Trump's America. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-rally-protest

        ?


        • #94
          Originally posted by redrover View Post
          This weekend the Neo Nazis will be marching in Washington DC you can bet they will be waving American flags, Laura Ingram and Trump's America. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-rally-protest
          From the link you offer it says;

          "...white supremacists and members of the alt-right are planning a Unite the Right 2 rally in Washington, DC, ..."

          It says they are white supremeists and alt righters, but doesn't really say much more. What is a white supremeist ? What is an alt righter ?

          I have to ask, because people like YOU rover, will tell me that I am an alt-righter and a white supremist.... which shows me that the term is meaningless and one only used out of frustration and weakness.

          ....Like calling the president a racist because he pointed out the fact that Maxine Waters is an imbecile !

          Anyways...

          It then tells us that;

          As Voxs Jane Coaston notes, the rally comes after a flurry of setbacks for the alt-right and many of its most prominent members. The movement has largely been broken by the law, by widespread disapproval, and mostly by their own actions, Coaston explains. Unite the Right 2 could represent its last stand.

          Ok, "The movement has largely been broken by the law, by widespread disapproval, and mostly by their own actions, .....

          Alright !

          I have to point out that the picture offered at your link, shows about 15 or 20 people with cameras and ONE, what I must assume to be "alt-righter" or "white supremist"

          So maybe these "alt-righters" & "white supremists" really are disappearing !

          There's no such thing as "Laura Ingram and Trump's America." What makes you say such strange things ?? LOL

          ?


          • #95
            Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

            From the link you offer it says;

            "...white supremacists and members of the alt-right are planning a Unite the Right 2 rally in Washington, DC, ..."

            It says they are white supremeists and alt righters, but doesn't really say much more. What is a white supremeist ? What is an alt righter ?

            I have to ask, because people like YOU rover, will tell me that I am an alt-righter and a white supremist.... which shows me that the term is meaningless and one only used out of frustration and weakness.

            ....Like calling the president a racist because he pointed out the fact that Maxine Waters is an imbecile !

            Anyways...

            It then tells us that;

            As Voxs Jane Coaston notes, the rally comes after a flurry of setbacks for the alt-right and many of its most prominent members. The movement has largely been broken by the law, by widespread disapproval, and mostly by their own actions, Coaston explains. Unite the Right 2 could represent its last stand.

            Ok, "The movement has largely been broken by the law, by widespread disapproval, and mostly by their own actions, .....

            Alright !

            I have to point out that the picture offered at your link, shows about 15 or 20 people with cameras and ONE, what I must assume to be "alt-righter" or "white supremist"

            So maybe these "alt-righters" & "white supremists" really are disappearing !

            There's no such thing as "Laura Ingram and Trump's America." What makes you say such strange things ?? LOL
            I hate to be the one to tell you this but by 2045 you very old white guys will be in the minority. Being the party of racist hate might not be the best long term stategy for republicans,Don't listen to me. Stick with the unite the right crowd. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

            ?


            • #96
              Originally posted by redrover View Post

              I hate to be the one to tell you this but by 2045 you very old white guys will be in the minority. Being the party of racist hate might not be the best long term stategy for republicans,Don't listen to me. Stick with the unite the right crowd. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/
              How is your progress in that reading/comprehension course ?

              Let me guess, you dropped out ?

              I have to guess this, because you answered this;

              =====================================

              From the link you offer it says;

              "...white supremacists and members of the alt-right are planning a Unite the Right 2 rally in Washington, DC, ..."

              It says they are white supremeists and alt righters, but doesn't really say much more. What is a white supremeist ? What is an alt righter ?

              I have to ask, because people like YOU rover, will tell me that I am an alt-righter and a white supremist.... which shows me that the term is meaningless and one only used out of frustration and weakness.

              ....Like calling the president a racist because he pointed out the fact that Maxine Waters is an imbecile !

              Anyways...

              It then tells us that;

              As Voxs Jane Coaston notes, the rally comes after a flurry of setbacks for the alt-right and many of its most prominent members. The movement has largely been broken by the law, by widespread disapproval, and mostly by their own actions, Coaston explains. Unite the Right 2 could represent its last stand.

              Ok, "The movement has largely been broken by the law, by widespread disapproval, and mostly by their own actions, .....

              Alright !

              I have to point out that the picture offered at your link, shows about 15 or 20 people with cameras and ONE, what I must assume to be "alt-righter" or "white supremist"

              So maybe these "alt-righters" & "white supremists" really are disappearing !

              There's no such thing as "Laura Ingram and Trump's America." What makes you say such strange things ?? LOL


              With this;


              Originally posted by redrover View Post

              I hate to be the one to tell you this but by 2045 you very old white guys will be in the minority. Being the party of racist hate might not be the best long term stategy for republicans,Don't listen to me. Stick with the unite the right crowd. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

              Which is clear evidence that your ability to read and understand is in need of some work.

              ?


              • #97
                Originally posted by redrover View Post

                I hate to be the one to tell you this but by 2045 you very old white guys will be in the minority. Being the party of racist hate might not be the best long term stategy for republicans,Don't listen to me. Stick with the unite the right crowd. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/
                Well then, I suppose it is a good thing that the party of racist hate is your democraps.

                ?


                • #98
                  Originally posted by DavidSF View Post

                  Well then, I suppose it is a good thing that the party of racist hate is your democraps.
                  Which pary is running a Nazi in Illinois? Over the weekend Omarosa dropped the bombshell that Trump Is a racist. Who would have ever guessed.

                  ?


                  • #99

                    Originally posted by redrover View Post
                    Which pary is running a Nazi in Illinois? Over the weekend Omarosa dropped the bombshell that Trump Is a racist. Who would have ever guessed.

                    Omarosa is a liar who got herself fired. Another nitwit who got mad and decided to call the president a racist

                    More of same....*yawns*

                    Trump isn't a racist, nor are his supporters.

                    Racism comes from the left.

                    It's their favorite thing to talk about.

                    It's their favorite thing to accuse others of.

                    .... and yet, they continue to show us their true colors !! LOL

                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    The assertion that people who support Trump are racist has never been credible.

                    ..the widely circulated examples of whites behaving rudely toward blacks are real. None of these incidents involve Trump supporters.

                    They all come from the left.


                    Theresa Lund, Executive Director, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, sneers at a black woman.

                    Everyones aware of the video depicting the woman calling the police to report an eight-year-old black girl, selling bottled water in front of her own apartment building. Ill bet this single woman living in San Francisco, who owned a cannabis-related business, does not own a MAGA hat.

                    A Black university student ate lunch in a common room. The police were called. Things like that dont happen at conservative colleges. This happened at Smith College.

                    This video shows the police arriving at Yale. A white woman student called the police because a a black woman student slept in a common room.

                    This video shows a charming group of black people BBQing near a lake. A white woman harasses them and calls the police. The woman is over the top and is not a Trump supporter. She appears to be an environmental activist. By their tolerance of this shrew, these folks are a class act. I would love to attend their next BBQ.

                    A white woman moved to Harlem and declared war on a Mr. Softee ice cream truck. A recent Harlem transplant is trying to silence the ice cream man who parks on her block and plays his truck's jingle in the evenings, and some of her neighbors could not be rolling their eyes harder about it. Mackenzie, who asked that we withhold her last name for fear that she be pigeonholed as an entitled white lady whining about her new neighborhood Why would anyone pigeonhole her for calling the cops on an ice cream truck?

                    I agree with Larry Elder, Racism is not a major issue in this country. I also agree with the sentiments of the people who posted these videos. People on the right, who Hillary labeled as deplorable, are not guilty. The behavior of these Liberal white people is deplorable. These people use the term, white privilege. Now we know who theyre describing.


                    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...omes_from.html

                    ?


                    • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post



                      Omarosa is a liar who got herself fired. Another nitwit who got mad and decided to call the president a racist

                      More of same....*yawns*

                      Trump isn't a racist, nor are his supporters.

                      Racism comes from the left.

                      It's their favorite thing to talk about.

                      It's their favorite thing to accuse others of.

                      .... and yet, they continue to show us their true colors !! LOL

                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      The assertion that people who support Trump are racist has never been credible.

                      ..the widely circulated examples of whites behaving rudely toward blacks are real. None of these incidents involve Trump supporters.

                      They all come from the left.


                      Theresa Lund, Executive Director, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, sneers at a black woman.

                      Everyones aware of the video depicting the woman calling the police to report an eight-year-old black girl, selling bottled water in front of her own apartment building. Ill bet this single woman living in San Francisco, who owned a cannabis-related business, does not own a MAGA hat.

                      A Black university student ate lunch in a common room. The police were called. Things like that dont happen at conservative colleges. This happened at Smith College.

                      This video shows the police arriving at Yale. A white woman student called the police because a a black woman student slept in a common room.

                      This video shows a charming group of black people BBQing near a lake. A white woman harasses them and calls the police. The woman is over the top and is not a Trump supporter. She appears to be an environmental activist. By their tolerance of this shrew, these folks are a class act. I would love to attend their next BBQ.

                      A white woman moved to Harlem and declared war on a Mr. Softee ice cream truck. A recent Harlem transplant is trying to silence the ice cream man who parks on her block and plays his truck's jingle in the evenings, and some of her neighbors could not be rolling their eyes harder about it. Mackenzie, who asked that we withhold her last name for fear that she be pigeonholed as an entitled white lady whining about her new neighborhood Why would anyone pigeonhole her for calling the cops on an ice cream truck?

                      I agree with Larry Elder, Racism is not a major issue in this country. I also agree with the sentiments of the people who posted these videos. People on the right, who Hillary labeled as deplorable, are not guilty. The behavior of these Liberal white people is deplorable. These people use the term, white privilege. Now we know who theyre describing.


                      https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...omes_from.html
                      ...and she stepped on her own ... er ... breast too: What kind of idiot PROVES her claim that someone made an untoward comment but divulging she committed an illegal recording in the Oval Office?

                      This person is too stupid to be involved with ANY president.

                      ?


                      • Originally posted by DavidSF View Post

                        ...and she stepped on her own ... er ... breast too: What kind of idiot PROVES her claim that someone made an untoward comment but divulging she committed an illegal recording in the Oval Office?

                        This person is too stupid to be involved with ANY president.
                        Who brought that idiot into the White house? Now I remember she is one of Trump's buddies from reality TV.And who hired that idiot Jeff Sessions? That was Trump too?

                        ?


                        • Originally posted by redrover View Post

                          Who brought that idiot into the White house? Now I remember she is one of Trump's buddies from reality TV.And who hired that idiot Jeff Sessions? That was Trump too?
                          That's a good point, let's just keep in mind that other presidents have had plenty of "idiots" in their administrations as well.

                          The man has to find and trust people, people aren't always trustworthy - I doubt I have to explain that to you.

                          ?


                          • Originally posted by redrover View Post

                            Who brought that idiot into the White house? Now I remember she is one of Trump's buddies from reality TV.And who hired that idiot Jeff Sessions? That was Trump too?
                            Irrelevant, obfuscating attempt at an observation.

                            Name ANY executive, anywhere, for any organization who has not made less-than-admirable selections. Go ahead, I'll wait ... O.K., wait's over and you got zip.

                            That relegates this idiotic comment to the ranks of hate-filled rhetoric.

                            ?


                            • Originally posted by DavidSF View Post

                              Irrelevant, obfuscating attempt at an observation.

                              Name ANY executive, anywhere, for any organization who has not made less-than-admirable selections. Go ahead, I'll wait ... O.K., wait's over and you got zip.

                              That relegates this idiotic comment to the ranks of hate-filled rhetoric.
                              That's just typical rover LOL

                              On another note . . ..

                              Media & politicians ranting and displaying their hatred for this president is very tiresome.

                              It isn't helping their cause and it isn't helping America. Hatred and lies offer no help in improving a situation.

                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              If ex-CIA Director John Brennan did to Andrew Jackson what he did to Donald Trump, he would have lost a lot more than his security clearance.

                              He would have been challenged to a duel and shot.

                              "Trump's . . . performance in Helsinki," Brennan had said, "exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.' It was . . . treasonous."


                              [ Brenan is mad, so he shoots his big mouth off ]

                              Why should the president not strip from a CIA director who calls him a traitor the honor and privilege of a security clearance? Or is a top-secret clearance an entitlement like Social Security?

                              CIA directors retain clearances because they are seen as national assets, individuals whose unique experience, knowledge and judgment may be called upon to assist a president in a national crisis.

                              Not so long ago, this was a bipartisan tradition.

                              Who trashed this tradition?

                              Was it not the former heads of the security agencies CIA, FBI, director of national intelligence who have been leveling the kind of savage attacks on the chief of state one might expect from antifa?


                              Are ex-security officials entitled to retain the high privileges of the offices they held, if they descend into cable-TV hatred and hostility?

                              [ No. This is rabble rousing by desperate fools. That's all. "Officials" who stoop to this should have no "high privileges" ]

                              Former CIA chief Mike Hayden, in attacking Trump for separating families of detained illegal immigrants at the border, tweeted a photo of the train tracks leading into Auschwitz.


                              [ Foolish & immature ]

                              "Other governments have separated mothers and children" was Hayden's caption.

                              Is that fair criticism from an ex-CIA director?

                              Thursday, The New York Times decried Trump's accusation that the media are "the enemy of the people."

                              "Insisting that truths you don't like are 'fake news' is dangerous to the lifeblood of democracy. And calling journalists 'the enemy of the people' is dangerous, period," said the Times.

                              Fair enough, but is it not dangerous for a free press to be using First Amendment rights to endlessly bash a president as a racist, fascist, sexist, neo-Nazi, liar, tyrant and traitor?


                              [ It isn't. IF any of these things were true !!! That they aren't true, places them in the categories of slander or "yelling fire" in a crowded theater ]

                              The message of journalists who use such terms may be to convey their detestation of Trump. But what is the message received in the sick minds of people like that leftist who tried to massacre Republican congressmen practicing for their annual softball game with Democrats?

                              [ Rabble rousing by desperate fools, finds sick fools to carry out acts of evil against innocent people. ]

                              And does Trump not have a point when he says the Boston Globe-organized national attack on him, joined in by the Times and 300 other newspapers, was journalistic "collusion" against him?

                              [ He does ]

                              If Trump believes that CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post are mortal enemies who want to see him ousted or impeached, is he wrong?

                              [ He isn't ]

                              We are an irreconcilable us-against-them nation today, and given the rancor across the ideological, social and cultural chasm that divides us, it is hard to see how, even post-Trump, we can ever come together again.

                              Speaking at a New York LGBT gala in 2016, Hillary Clinton said: "You could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables . . . racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic . . . Some of those folks . . . are irredeemable, but . . . they are not America."


                              [ hilary clintons childish fantasies only managed to insult most of America ]

                              When Clinton's reflections on Middle America made it into print, she amended her remarks. Just as Gov. Andrew Cuomo rushed to amend his comments yesterday when he blurted at a bill-signing ceremony:

                              "We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great." America was "never that great"?

                              Cuomo's press secretary hastened to explain, "When the president speaks about making America great again . . . he ignores the pain so many endured and that we suffered from slavery, discrimination, segregation, sexism and marginalized women's contributions."

                              Clinton and Cuomo committed gaffes of the kind Michael Kinsley described as the blurting out of truths the speaker believes but desperately does not want a wider audience to know.

                              In San Francisco in 2008, Barack Obama committed such a gaffe.


                              Asked why blue-collar workers in industrial towns decimated by job losses were not responding to his message, Obama trashed these folks as the unhappy losers of our emerging brave new world:

                              "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

                              These clingers to their Bibles, bigotries and guns are the people the mainstream media, 10 years later, deride and dismiss as "Trump's base."


                              [ Liberals get caught up in their lies and hate and say really stupid things. Surprise surprise *yawns* ]

                              What Clinton, Cuomo and Obama spilled out reveals what is really behind the cultural and ideological wars of America today.

                              Most media elites accept the historic indictment that before the Progressives came, this country was mired in racism, sexism, homophobia and xenophobia, and that its history had been a long catalog of crimes against indigenous peoples, Africans brought here in bondage, Mexicans whose lands we stole, migrants, and women and gays who were denied equality.

                              The people who cheer Trump believe the country they inherited from their fathers was a great, good and glorious country, and that the media who detest Trump also despise them.

                              For such as these, Trump cannot scourge the media often enough.


                              [ Amen ]

                              https://www.newsmax.com/patrickbucha.../17/id/877413/

                              ?


                              • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

                                That's just typical rover LOL

                                On another note . . ..

                                Media & politicians ranting and displaying their hatred for this president is very tiresome.

                                It isn't helping their cause and it isn't helping America. Hatred and lies offer no help in improving a situation.

                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                If ex-CIA Director John Brennan did to Andrew Jackson what he did to Donald Trump, he would have lost a lot more than his security clearance.

                                He would have been challenged to a duel and shot.

                                "Trump's . . . performance in Helsinki," Brennan had said, "exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.' It was . . . treasonous."


                                [ Brenan is mad, so he shoots his big mouth off ]

                                Why should the president not strip from a CIA director who calls him a traitor the honor and privilege of a security clearance? Or is a top-secret clearance an entitlement like Social Security?

                                CIA directors retain clearances because they are seen as national assets, individuals whose unique experience, knowledge and judgment may be called upon to assist a president in a national crisis.

                                Not so long ago, this was a bipartisan tradition.

                                Who trashed this tradition?

                                Was it not the former heads of the security agencies CIA, FBI, director of national intelligence who have been leveling the kind of savage attacks on the chief of state one might expect from antifa?


                                Are ex-security officials entitled to retain the high privileges of the offices they held, if they descend into cable-TV hatred and hostility?

                                [ No. This is rabble rousing by desperate fools. That's all. "Officials" who stoop to this should have no "high privileges" ]

                                Former CIA chief Mike Hayden, in attacking Trump for separating families of detained illegal immigrants at the border, tweeted a photo of the train tracks leading into Auschwitz.


                                [ Foolish & immature ]

                                "Other governments have separated mothers and children" was Hayden's caption.

                                Is that fair criticism from an ex-CIA director?

                                Thursday, The New York Times decried Trump's accusation that the media are "the enemy of the people."

                                "Insisting that truths you don't like are 'fake news' is dangerous to the lifeblood of democracy. And calling journalists 'the enemy of the people' is dangerous, period," said the Times.

                                Fair enough, but is it not dangerous for a free press to be using First Amendment rights to endlessly bash a president as a racist, fascist, sexist, neo-Nazi, liar, tyrant and traitor?


                                [ It isn't. IF any of these things were true !!! That they aren't true, places them in the categories of slander or "yelling fire" in a crowded theater ]

                                The message of journalists who use such terms may be to convey their detestation of Trump. But what is the message received in the sick minds of people like that leftist who tried to massacre Republican congressmen practicing for their annual softball game with Democrats?

                                [ Rabble rousing by desperate fools, finds sick fools to carry out acts of evil against innocent people. ]

                                And does Trump not have a point when he says the Boston Globe-organized national attack on him, joined in by the Times and 300 other newspapers, was journalistic "collusion" against him?

                                [ He does ]

                                If Trump believes that CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post are mortal enemies who want to see him ousted or impeached, is he wrong?

                                [ He isn't ]

                                We are an irreconcilable us-against-them nation today, and given the rancor across the ideological, social and cultural chasm that divides us, it is hard to see how, even post-Trump, we can ever come together again.

                                Speaking at a New York LGBT gala in 2016, Hillary Clinton said: "You could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables . . . racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic . . . Some of those folks . . . are irredeemable, but . . . they are not America."


                                [ hilary clintons childish fantasies only managed to insult most of America ]

                                When Clinton's reflections on Middle America made it into print, she amended her remarks. Just as Gov. Andrew Cuomo rushed to amend his comments yesterday when he blurted at a bill-signing ceremony:

                                "We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great." America was "never that great"?

                                Cuomo's press secretary hastened to explain, "When the president speaks about making America great again . . . he ignores the pain so many endured and that we suffered from slavery, discrimination, segregation, sexism and marginalized women's contributions."

                                Clinton and Cuomo committed gaffes of the kind Michael Kinsley described as the blurting out of truths the speaker believes but desperately does not want a wider audience to know.

                                In San Francisco in 2008, Barack Obama committed such a gaffe.


                                Asked why blue-collar workers in industrial towns decimated by job losses were not responding to his message, Obama trashed these folks as the unhappy losers of our emerging brave new world:

                                "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

                                These clingers to their Bibles, bigotries and guns are the people the mainstream media, 10 years later, deride and dismiss as "Trump's base."


                                [ Liberals get caught up in their lies and hate and say really stupid things. Surprise surprise *yawns* ]

                                What Clinton, Cuomo and Obama spilled out reveals what is really behind the cultural and ideological wars of America today.

                                Most media elites accept the historic indictment that before the Progressives came, this country was mired in racism, sexism, homophobia and xenophobia, and that its history had been a long catalog of crimes against indigenous peoples, Africans brought here in bondage, Mexicans whose lands we stole, migrants, and women and gays who were denied equality.

                                The people who cheer Trump believe the country they inherited from their fathers was a great, good and glorious country, and that the media who detest Trump also despise them.

                                For such as these, Trump cannot scourge the media often enough.


                                [ Amen ]

                                https://www.newsmax.com/patrickbucha.../17/id/877413/
                                Yes there are people like you who don't think a free press is one of the things that makes America great. People who are critical of Donald the traitor are enemies of the people.

                                ?

                                Working...
                                X