Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules - You must read(Updated!)

DISCLAIMER

You agree to NOT use this site or its affiliated sites, services you may have access to as a result of being a member here (subscriber or otherwise), to post items (images, textual material, etc.) that are pornographic in nature, illegal in the United States and/or the country you reside in, support or encourage illegal activities (e.g., terrorism), advertise for your own personal profit, or send unsolicited messages (i.e. SPAM) to members or non-members.

AND

You agree that if any clause or component of this document is found to not be legally binding in a court of law of proper jurisdiction then the remainder of this document shall remain fully binding and in full force.

AND

You agree to NOT hold Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (makers of the forum software), uspoliticsonline.com, sites affiliated with uspoliticsonline.com, its administrators, its moderators, others associated with its operation, and its owners liable for any and all of the following (in whole or in part):
Personal insults/attacks by other members.
The content posted by other members, whether directed at you personally or a label/classification you associate with. This includes remarks you consider to be libelous or slanderous in any way.
Any financial or time loss due to your participation here or as a result of something you read at this site, including posts/PMs by other members and feature(s)/software available at the domain uspoliticsonline.com.
The dissemination of any personal information about you as a result of either your negligence (e.g. staying logged into a computer that others have access to) or willingness to post such information on a public and or private forum, private message or chat box. This includes using your real name or other details that could allow other members and/or the general public to determine your true identity. You are prohibited from using your real name on these forums, either as your username or in posts / PMs you write.

FORUM RULES, IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMER

1. These rules apply to all sections of USPOL, including public and private forums, blogs, and visitor messages.

2. You cannot attack and/or personally insult someone. You cannot bait other forum members; this includes referring to posters by derogatory terms. Please, remain courteous and respectful to all forum members at all times. You agree to take responsibility for reporting such posts when you come across them. Please, use the ignore feature if need be. Any member who intentionally and continually posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, may be regarded as a “troll” by staff, and have their account suspended or banned.

3. You cannot harass (sexually or otherwise) other members. This includes malicious, slanderous, or defamatory comments. If you are not sure if something you write is inappropriate or not then don't say it. Err on the side of caution.

4. Copying and Pasting Articles, and Starting New Threads. You cannot simply cut and paste in posts or when starting threads. You MUST provide the identifying information (source, author, date, and URL). You must also offer some original thoughts along with the cut and paste. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts from the article. Excerpts really shouldn’t be more then a paragraph or two. Furthermore, if you use images or other copyrighted material in your posts or signature you must have permission of the copyright holder unless you know for a fact that the image is in the public domain. In addition:
a. It must include the identifying information; e.g., where available, the author, the publication, the date, the URL.
b. The member must offer some context, including: How did you hear of this article? What is your opinion? Why is it important to you? Why should it be important to forum readers? The more context you provide, the more you assist others in gauging the excerpted information's significance.
c. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts, not the whole thing or even the majority of the whole thing to encourage people to read the entire article.

A violation of any of the above will result in the deletion or closing of the post or thread and could earn you a warning or suspension. If you have any questions concering any of the above please PM a moderator and we will be happy to clarify.

5. You cannot post the same thing in multiple forums. You must not open similar threads about the same or a similar topic. You cannot spam the board or send unsolicited messages to members via PM, email or any other means.

6. Do not post off-topic. You cannot derail a thread with off topic posts.

7. You cannot shout in posts. This includes posting in all CAPS, bold, lIkE tHiS, and extra large font. Posts should also be one color, although you may use an additional color for highlighting ideas you wish to address.

8. You may not alter quotes in a way that misrepresents what was originally said.

9. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you are found to have more than one account all accounts will be permanently terminated.

10. You cannot have a user name, avatar, signature, or post images that are deliberately offensive. That includes the display of overly explicit or graphic images that may not be suitable for minors.

11. Signatures can not have more than three lines of text, with a font size no larger than "4", and no more than two font colors. Images in signatures cannot be any larger than 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall. Animated images are not allowed.

12. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses, spyware or any other malicious code or harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.

13. Discussion of moderation actions in public and/or private forums is not permitted. Moderation actions include warnings, suspensions and the editing or deletion of posts. If a member has a concern about a moderation action, he or she is invited to address it with the board staff via Private Message. This rule exists to protect the privacy of all posters with regards to disciplinary action. The moderator team will never publicly discuss the warnings/suspensions of any posters, and we ask that you return the favor, whether about yourself or another poster. Posting about moderation actions in the public forums constitutes a violation. You are free to discuss a moderation action via Private Message with the moderator involved, but you may not harass or abuse the moderators (as already specified in the forum rules). In practical terms, this means that once a moderator tells you his or her decision is final, no further PMs about that moderation action are permitted. If you have a concern about a moderation action, you are free to appeal to a Forum Administrator via Private Message. You may only discuss moderator activities or discussion of moderation with staff member if you chose to private message and are not under any circumstances allowed to use the PM function to forward or promote moderator discussion in regards to specific forum action, amongst other regular members. Administrators do reserve the right to read said PMs and may do so ; if that results in discovery of messaging between posters of such moderator discussion then it will lead to the same violation being received for discussing said moderator actions on the forum. If you receive a message to the effect of having been given moderator information, please report it to a member of staff. Engaging back in that discussion with the original violator will earn you just as stiff a sanction.

14. Do not ignore moderators or administrators. Do not repost something a moderator or administrator has deleted. You cannot have moderators or administrators on your ignore list.

15. Only post in English. Short passages in foreign languages may be acceptable if its use seems helpful for the ongoing discussion and when there is no indication of a potential violation of the forum rules. Always provide a translation into English in such cases. In case of doubt, the incident will be regarded as a violation, no matter of the actual meaning of the foreign language text.

16. The use of words/comments etc. written by other posters, without approval of the poster in your personal signature is not allowed nor are references, by name, to other posters allowed.

17. Please pay attention to announcements by Forum staff that will be found in the "Welcome! / News & Announcements" forum from time to time.

18. Use of "liar", "lies", "lying", etc. Accusing someone of being a "liar" or similar accusations towards other posters will generally be regarded as implying an insult and therewith as a violation of the forum rules. "I question the validity of your statement because...", "That's not the truth" or "you are wrong about that" are sufficient for any decent discussion if you want to disagree with somebody's assertions.

19. Thread opening restriction for new members. In order to control SPAM, new members must have moderator approval to start their own threads.

20. Thread titles must relate to the discussion within. Do not make misleading titles, or titles such as "Guess what..." or "You'll never believe this...". Members need to be able to identify the general gist of the thread via the title. Profanity in thread titles is not permitted.

21. Forum members are instructed to use forum tools and abilities for their intended purposes and no other. If members identify a forum glitch or weakness of any kind that allows you to see or do something you know you shouldn't, please report it. Being aware of any unintended access to the Forum and failing to take appropriate steps to notify staff of said access issues, will create a presumption of seeking to take advantage of the issue, will result in either account suspension, or banishment.

22. Any link to a site that contains graphic content, must contain a warning describing what a person might reasonably expect to view if they click on said link. No graphic pictures are to be posted on the Forum.

23. Threats or advocations of violence toward a public figure, or member of the Forum, will not be tolerated. Conversation about revolution or the like is not prohibited by this rule; directly calling for violence is, eg “It's time to kill every <redacted> that voted for the bill,” is not permitted.

24. Accounts with no posts will be deleted after 30 days. Inactive accounts with low post histories may be deleted after one year.

25. Private forums are something offered to members that decide to contribute directly to this site via donations. These donations help immensely in keeping this site up and running. Private forums are designed to allow the contributing member discuss whatever he/she wants to and to have the power to direct that discussion in whatever way he/she chose. They were not designed nor are they intended for simply talking trash about members that don't have access to the forum. While the targeted members cannot see the forum or the comments, it creates a negative atmosphere that really isn't necessary. If you want to totally rip apart ideas, ideologies, political parties, etc. that is fine. We simply ask that you don't use the private forums as a means to attack other members that aren't privy to such comments. It is difficult enough to have a political discussion forum because the discussion of politics is inherently heated as people are so passionate about their beliefs...the ones that take the time to come to such a site in the first place at least. The idea of private forums is so people of similar political persuasions can discuss whatever they want without fear of being attacked. Nonetheless, we hope that a certain level of maturity would foster itself within such an arena and not simply lend itself to a bashing forum.

Private Forums are governed by all of the above Forum rules. In addition:
  • Private forums that essentially become abandoned homes will be subject to deletion, donation or reorganization. Just like elsewhere in life, clubs sometimes lose their vitality and purpose for a myriad of reasons. If it becomes clear that a private forum has clearly lost its vitality and nobody is going to really use it anymore, owners are advised to consider whether to reuse the forum for something new and productive rather than let them linger or notify the Administration that the forum should be rearranged for other purposes, closed, merged with other compatible private forums, donated to others for new purposes, etc. Do not be concerned that your forum must be a membership and post count race with others to avoid falling under this policy; the question is whether your forum has actual vitality instead of being 'brain dead.'
  • Additionally, private forums may only be owned by subscribed members in the Platinum or Diamond categories.
  • Should the owner of a private forum be banned, quit USPOL or otherwise abandon the forum the PF will be transferred to another owner or closed.
  • Propriety of private forums. Administration staff will determine the desirability of a proposed private forum and enact any conditions upon it to ensure its purpose is productive.
  • Any and all instances of sharing accounts by allowing someone else to log in under their own account so they can see into private forums for which they are otherwise not permitted to access, will be deemed violation of the double account rule and all caught doing so will be permanently banned.
  • Relaying private forum posts and information to other posters who are not members of the particular private forum for any negative or destructive purpose (eg mean-spirited gossip, fueling interpersonal disputes, etc), is not permitted, and will constitute a violation of the Forum rules.
  • For purposes of monitoring USPOL Terms of Service Administrative staff (not Moderators) will have access to Private Forums.
  • All Private Forums must have at least one active Administrator as a member for purposes of handling issues which cannot be addressed through moderation permissions.
  • Discussion of moderation activities is prohibited on the open site and is likewise prohibited in Private Forums.

26. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit and/or delete a post,and/or close a thread, and/or delete a thread at any time if of the opinion that the post is too obscene, inappropriate, or the discussion has run its course.

27. 'Back seat moderating' is not allowed. If you take issue with another poster's contribution to the forum, you're welcome to report any posts you think are out of line, but you should not bring it up publicly within the forum.

28. Images in posts (whether embedded or hot linked) must be reasonable in size. 800x800 should be considered a good rule of thumb. Excessively large images make it difficult for users on mobile devices to load pages. If necessary please simply link to very large images using the URL tags. In addition, the following images are not permitted (including, but not limited to pages with images or videos containing):
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

29. Any solicitation or communication involving sports betting / gambling / online casinos / bookies and or internet based card or slot machine systems or sites will lead to all said content being physically removed from the site and server, and will lead to any and or all parties involved being permanently removed and banned from the site to the farthest extent possible. This includes any links to any form of bookmaker, casino, any type of game or match or event where money transfers on the outcome or link of any sort to wire act violations and or anything in violation of either the Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act, Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, or the Federal wire Act. This applies not only to the open forum but all and or any chat rooms, articles, private messages and or private forums. All content that violates this rule will be deleted, without notice.

CONSEQUENCES

Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being edited or deleted and/or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from the forums. U.S. Politics Online uses a warning system that generates an automated Private Message to members when they are in violation of Forum rules. The decision to issue a warning is left to the discretion of the moderator or administrator handling the violation. If a member does not agree with an action taken by a moderator, they can appeal to an administrator after seeking clarification from the moderator who issued the warning/infraction and appealing to them in the first instance. Members MAY NOT harass a moderator or administrator by sending excessive PMs when they are discussing an appeal.

Violations are assigned a point value. Points are valid for 30 days. When a members earns 10 points, their account will be automatically suspended: five (5) days for a first suspension; ten (10) days for a second suspension; and twenty (20) days for a third suspension. If a member incurs an additional 10 points after having served three periods of suspension, then they will be permanently banned from the Forum.

Point values are as follows:
Zero (0) points – Warning
Two (2) points - Minor infraction / Non post infraction (minor) / Off topic posts / spamming
Four (4) points - Academic dishonesty / Baiting / Discussing moderator or administrator actions / Implying an insult / Minor insults / Moderate infraction / Non-post infraction (moderate) / Thread dumping
Six (6) points - Direct insult at another member / major infraction / Non-post infraction (major)
Ten (10) points - Act of criminality, or advocating thereof

The administrators and moderators also bear the right to issue warnings, temporarily suspend or ban posters for continued trolling or other serious misconduct (eg. professional spamming) even if the poster has not yet reached the maximum warning points or suspensions level. Other options if the above consequences do not seem adequate include placing the member in a moderation queue, which means all posts will have to be approved before they are posted to the board.

PRIVACY POLICY

All information obtained by the end user via the registration process is for internal purposes only and will not be sold to or shared with any third parties. However, if the end user participates in illegal activities and a court of proper jurisdiction orders U.S. Politics Online to release certain information about said user then we will act according to the law. Furthermore, no information will be released on threat of a lawsuit, attempted or actual intimidation, or due to any other reason except as notated in the first sentence of this paragraph. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the information we do have is very limited and generally only consists of the IP address a member uses.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

U.S. Politics Online offers several subscription plans to help cover the operational costs of the site. As a thank you for your donation, you will receive special added benefits meant to enhance your U.S. Politics Online experience. Plans vary in price, starting at only $0.05/day, and benefits vary with the price. Benefits include ability to go straight to new posts, to search the forum, larger avatar, private forums, invisible mode, photo gallery, email, web hosting, and no advertisement banners. Please, click here for more details.
See more
See less

Progressive Hate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DavidSF View Post

    Again, there are none so blind as him who will not see. I don't doubt you didn't see it, but more likely, didn't WANT to see it.
    Could we knock it off with the parables and speak in American

    מה מכילות החדשות?


    • Originally posted by redrover View Post
      Could we knock it off with the parables and speak in American
      and which language is that ? This "American" tongue you speak of ?

      מה מכילות החדשות?


      • Originally posted by redrover View Post

        Could we knock it off with the parables and speak in American
        I gather this is a default response when you have no cogent response? First, since I've used that "parable" before, you are quite familiar with my meaning and second even if you DID have a senior moment (no harm in that, we all have 'em) over the parable, the second sentence is more than clear.

        SO, again, do you have an intelligent response to this topic?

        מה מכילות החדשות?


        • Back on the topic of progressive hate

          now we even have hate chicken... hateful chicken LOL

          -------------------------------------------------

          ...

          Chick-fil-A is considered "hate chicken" by the Left after its CEO opined in 2012 that he believed in biblical marriage. That suggestion enraged the Left, which has been enraged ever since and denounces Chick-fil-A, and its chicken sandwich apologists, when the opportunity arises.

          Left-wing hysteria over a wildly popular fast food restaurant deserves to be mocked for the dated, over-the-top, knee-jerk reaction, says a conservative activist.

          "I think this whole situation is bizarre, frankly," Peter Sprigg, of the Family Research Council, says after the CEO of Twitter apologized about eating at Chick-fil-A.

          Jack Dorsey tweeted about saving money with the Chick-fil-A app, which he likely considered an innocuous gesture on the social media website, but the left-wing social justice warriors came knocking on his Twitter door.

          Chick-fil-A poised to jump to third place among restaurant chains, had to point out the Atlanta-based chain has a "history of supporting homophobic organizations" in a story about its popularity and success.

          Dorsey, in fact, literally apologized for eating there and stated that he "forgot about their background."

          The backlash against Dorsey, says Sprigg, shows the level of hostility that rises when there is even the hint that someone doesn't approve of homosexual activism.

          "The ironic thing is these critics of Chick-fil-A are living in the past," he tells OneNewsNow. "They are about five or six years behind the times because after the peak of publicity in 2012, (Chick-fil-A) actually backed off on their financial support for pro-family organizations. And they reached out to the director of Campus Pride, the organization that first started the boycotts of Chick-fil-A, and he became friends with Dan Cathy, who is the CEO at Chick-fil-A."

          So the ongoing outrage against Chick-fil-A, even you even believe it's deserved, is outdated, Sprigg says.


          https://www.onenewsnow.com/business/...ever-gets-cold

          מה מכילות החדשות?


          • I got quite a kick out of homosexual activists outing the CEO of Twitter for eating at a Chick-Fil-A during Gay Pride Month...

            I sometimes just shake my head in amused wonder at what these fragile flowers will think up to be outraged about next. NOT surprised, mind you ... just amused.

            מה מכילות החדשות?


            • There's always something to be outraged about for people who live on outrage.

              מה מכילות החדשות?


              • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post
                There's always something to be outraged about for people who live on outrage.
                I don't understand why you guys insist on equating gays with progressives when you know the vast majority of gays and transgender people are republicans like Caitlyn Marie Jenner. It is true that unlike conservatives who live by the good book we don't want to stone them https://www.amazon.com/Stoning-Homos.../dp/1539513009

                מה מכילות החדשות?


                • Originally posted by redrover View Post

                  I don't understand why you guys insist on equating gays with progressives when you know the vast majority of gays and transgender people are republicans like Caitlyn Marie Jenner. It is true that unlike conservatives who live by the good book we don't want to stone them https://www.amazon.com/Stoning-Homos.../dp/1539513009
                  Or is it that we hear a lot more about the 37 gays and transfreakezoids that are "republicans" ? ... because they're such a wild-n-crazy exception ?

                  מה מכילות החדשות?


                  • Originally posted by redrover View Post

                    I don't understand why you guys insist on equating gays with progressives when you know the vast majority of gays and transgender people are republicans like Caitlyn Marie Jenner. It is true that unlike conservatives who live by the good book we don't want to stone them https://www.amazon.com/Stoning-Homos.../dp/1539513009
                    I see we have reduced you to making stuff up.

                    Your arguments appear more and more foolish by the day.

                    מה מכילות החדשות?


                    • Originally posted by DavidSF View Post

                      I see we have reduced you to making stuff up.

                      Your arguments appear more and more foolish by the day.
                      Yeah sure like I made up your favorite bible passage. Leviticus 20:13 New Living Translation (NLT)

                      13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

                      מה מכילות החדשות?


                      • Originally posted by redrover View Post

                        Yeah sure like I made up your favorite bible passage. Leviticus 20:13 New Living Translation (NLT)

                        13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
                        Yeah, you got me there... your obviously superior, august knowledge of the Old Testament has finally done me in:

                        I guess if you feel compelled, now, to put homosexuals to death, that's on you. I think I'll leave the Old Testament laws right there where they belong.

                        מה מכילות החדשות?


                        • Now that we've been better educated by our local Biblical scholar, we can get back to what is going on today with liberal/progressive hatred and intolerance.

                          And arrogance..

                          The arrogance of liberals doesn't work well with their foolishness.. and willingness to tell lies, to always openly display hypocrisies.

                          They talk about hate, tell us we must be tolerant.

                          They then hate and show extreme intolerance.

                          Make up crazy accusations ... and get away with it ! Because they control the cameras and the microphones.

                          They don't control the writers, they can't. They would by force if they were allowed to, they certainly want to.

                          As the below writing states;

                          "There are many ways of silencing the opposition, including the covert activities of the FBI and DOJ. If they hate us that much, they feel justified in using any means necessary, no matter how improper or illegal. All of this is driven by the contempt progressives feel for "lesser" Americans."

                          These people, these "leftists" are poisoned by hate. Hate makes people irrational and dangerous. The left is irrational and dangerous today. They cannot be reasonable, again as stated in the below article;

                          "....the progressive agenda has a nasty track record. In every case – as in Venezuela today or under Obama in the U.S. – it has led to impoverishment and repression. If progressives are so smart, why do their policies fail when those of conservatives succeed, as they have been doing under President Trump? And why don't progressives seem to care whether they succeed or fail?"

                          Answer; Because they're power hungry people who are hateful, irrational and dangerous !

                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          There exists among progressives a widespread culture of intolerance and hatred directed at the middle class. I'm not the only one, I'm sure, who finds the behavior of Robert De Niro, Jimmy Kimmell, Joy Behar, and the rest of them repellant.

                          A new study by the Washington Times shows that 90% of the broadcast coverage of President Trump remains negative, even after the accomplishments of his first 500 days. Certainly, the so-called intelligentsia hate Donald Trump, but they hate Trump not just as an individual – they hate him because he sides with us.

                          They've hated us – those heartland Americans clinging to our guns and religion – long before Trump came along and will do so long after he is gone. The Justice Department's I.G. report has confirmed widespread prejudice among top Justice and FBI officials, but it's a mistake to think this bias is directed against Trump per se. Officials like Peter Strzok were intent on "stopping" Trump, but stopping him from doing what? Stopping him from restoring the right of ordinary Americans to govern their country?

                          With the Trump presidency, everyday citizens have gained a voice in Washington. At exactly the same time, media attacks on these Americans have exploded. The inference is clear: Hollywood, the mainstream media, and academe believe that ordinary Americans must be silenced. Only the "smart" ones, as leftists consider themselves, have a right to be heard. The left is attempting to silence the opposition and has been doing so for a long time.

                          The problem is that, in the end, silencing the opposition involves the use of force. It's bad enough to "censor" one's opponent, as the fake news does every minute with lies and omissions and outrageous claims.

                          The media were hoping Trump would fail at the Singapore summit. Now that he has succeeded, that success is not being reported. All that CNN could say of the historic success is that Trump's achievement "appeared to upend decades of US policy in Asia." The suggestion that the U.S. may "eventually" remove troops from the DMZ "will likely spark concern in Tokyo and Seoul," CNN opined. That's it? It's better to stick with the status quo and allow North Korea to assemble a large nuclear arsenal and the ICBMs to deliver it than to change U.S. policy? (This wisdom, by the way, was the work of Joshua Berlinger, a 2012 graduate of Tufts University and "video editor," among other titles, at CNN. Not exactly Walter Cronkite.)

                          There are many ways of silencing the opposition, including the covert activities of the FBI and DOJ. If they hate us that much, they feel justified in using any means necessary, no matter how improper or illegal. All of this is driven by the contempt progressives feel for "lesser" Americans.

                          It's ironic that progressives think they are smarter because the progressive agenda has a nasty track record. In every case – as in Venezuela today or under Obama in the U.S. – it has led to impoverishment and repression. If progressives are so smart, why do their policies fail when those of conservatives succeed, as they have been doing under President Trump? And why don't progressives seem to care whether they succeed or fail?

                          The success of free-market policies has been documented time and again. The contrast between Carter's liberal policies and Reagan's pro-business stance was obvious in the 1980s. Now that scenario is being played out again. The Atlanta Fed has just projected 4.8% growth for the second quarter, better than anything achieved over the entire eight years of Obama's presidency. The Heritage Foundation's Index of Economic Freedom for 2018 shows a "significant improvement in financial freedom" following a decade-long decline, most of it under Obama. According to the report, "There are signs of renewed labor market dynamism and increased growth, and major regulatory and tax reforms are spurring business confidence and investment."

                          Americans feel freer under President Trump. The latest Cato Institute's Human Freedom Index (2017) showed the U.S. with a score of 8.39 out of 10 (17th in the world). In 2016 the U.S. was 27th with a score of 8.27, so there has been a significant improvement in just one year under President Trump. It will be fascinating to see the 2018 report, which comes out in January.

                          By every objective measure, the U.S. is becoming freer and more prosperous, and liberals hate it. They are rooting for a recession in advance of the 2020 presidential election, even if ordinary Americans are harmed. They care about their own power, not about us – not about our freedom, our happiness, even our lives.

                          It's important for conservatives to understand just how extreme the left's position has become. Americans have always lived under the fiction that "it can't happen here." Our constitution and democratic traditions are supposed to protect us from totalitarianism. But progressives don't care about democracy. In 2012, Ruth Bader Ginsburg famously told Egyptian revolutionaries she "would not look to the U. S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012." "I might look at the constitution of South Africa," she added. The year after she spoke, there were 17,068 murders in South Africa. For the same year, there were 12,253 murders in the entire U.S. – a country more than six times as populous as South Africa.

                          The most fundamental responsibility of a constitution is to protect the security and freedom of a people. Which is doing the better job: the U.S. or South Africa? And why don't progressives like Justice Ginsburg seem to understand that freedom matters?

                          It is, I believe, because to the extent that they think about ordinary people at all, they don't care if they are harmed.

                          For a long time, the conservative response to liberal hate has been something akin to Reagan's "there you go again." Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century, perhaps of all time, but he was too nice. He made it sound as if progressives were little children being naughty again. Even in his day, they were a lot worse than that, and today the left has hardened into something closer to the Baader Meinhof Gang. Leftists have no intention of just "disagreeing" with conservatives over the course of Trump's two terms. They are trying everything that might lead to his impeachment, and they are attacking and intimidating conservatives everywhere from Trump on down. The goal is to restore Obama's small circle of academics and intellectuals to power. In the long run, there is only one way to impose the will of a political elite on the masses: through force and violence.

                          Fortunately, conservatives have not succumbed to this sort of extremism. No matter how much we disagree with the left, we still believe that all Americans are entitled to the same protections under the Constitution, chief among them freedom of speech. While he may have strong disagreements, a true conservative does not respond by denying his adversary's right to speak.

                          I fear that if they ever gain full control, progressives will go much farther than Obama did. It won't just be the use of powerful government agencies to attempt to steal a presidential election, as appears to have happened in 2016. It will be a much broader theft of our freedom, including our personal freedoms and our right to own property.

                          Conservatives must resist, but even then, we will not descend into the level of hatred that denies the humanity of our opponents.


                          https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...y_hate_us.html

                          מה מכילות החדשות?


                          • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post
                            Now that we've been better educated by our local Biblical scholar, we can get back to what is going on today with liberal/progressive hatred and intolerance.

                            And arrogance..

                            The arrogance of liberals doesn't work well with their foolishness.. and willingness to tell lies, to always openly display hypocrisies.

                            They talk about hate, tell us we must be tolerant.

                            They then hate and show extreme intolerance.

                            Make up crazy accusations ... and get away with it ! Because they control the cameras and the microphones.

                            They don't control the writers, they can't. They would by force if they were allowed to, they certainly want to.

                            As the below writing states;

                            "There are many ways of silencing the opposition, including the covert activities of the FBI and DOJ. If they hate us that much, they feel justified in using any means necessary, no matter how improper or illegal. All of this is driven by the contempt progressives feel for "lesser" Americans."

                            These people, these "leftists" are poisoned by hate. Hate makes people irrational and dangerous. The left is irrational and dangerous today. They cannot be reasonable, again as stated in the below article;

                            "....the progressive agenda has a nasty track record. In every case – as in Venezuela today or under Obama in the U.S. – it has led to impoverishment and repression. If progressives are so smart, why do their policies fail when those of conservatives succeed, as they have been doing under President Trump? And why don't progressives seem to care whether they succeed or fail?"

                            Answer; Because they're power hungry people who are hateful, irrational and dangerous !

                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            There exists among progressives a widespread culture of intolerance and hatred directed at the middle class. I'm not the only one, I'm sure, who finds the behavior of Robert De Niro, Jimmy Kimmell, Joy Behar, and the rest of them repellant.

                            A new study by the Washington Times shows that 90% of the broadcast coverage of President Trump remains negative, even after the accomplishments of his first 500 days. Certainly, the so-called intelligentsia hate Donald Trump, but they hate Trump not just as an individual – they hate him because he sides with us.

                            They've hated us – those heartland Americans clinging to our guns and religion – long before Trump came along and will do so long after he is gone. The Justice Department's I.G. report has confirmed widespread prejudice among top Justice and FBI officials, but it's a mistake to think this bias is directed against Trump per se. Officials like Peter Strzok were intent on "stopping" Trump, but stopping him from doing what? Stopping him from restoring the right of ordinary Americans to govern their country?

                            With the Trump presidency, everyday citizens have gained a voice in Washington. At exactly the same time, media attacks on these Americans have exploded. The inference is clear: Hollywood, the mainstream media, and academe believe that ordinary Americans must be silenced. Only the "smart" ones, as leftists consider themselves, have a right to be heard. The left is attempting to silence the opposition and has been doing so for a long time.

                            The problem is that, in the end, silencing the opposition involves the use of force. It's bad enough to "censor" one's opponent, as the fake news does every minute with lies and omissions and outrageous claims.

                            The media were hoping Trump would fail at the Singapore summit. Now that he has succeeded, that success is not being reported. All that CNN could say of the historic success is that Trump's achievement "appeared to upend decades of US policy in Asia." The suggestion that the U.S. may "eventually" remove troops from the DMZ "will likely spark concern in Tokyo and Seoul," CNN opined. That's it? It's better to stick with the status quo and allow North Korea to assemble a large nuclear arsenal and the ICBMs to deliver it than to change U.S. policy? (This wisdom, by the way, was the work of Joshua Berlinger, a 2012 graduate of Tufts University and "video editor," among other titles, at CNN. Not exactly Walter Cronkite.)

                            There are many ways of silencing the opposition, including the covert activities of the FBI and DOJ. If they hate us that much, they feel justified in using any means necessary, no matter how improper or illegal. All of this is driven by the contempt progressives feel for "lesser" Americans.

                            It's ironic that progressives think they are smarter because the progressive agenda has a nasty track record. In every case – as in Venezuela today or under Obama in the U.S. – it has led to impoverishment and repression. If progressives are so smart, why do their policies fail when those of conservatives succeed, as they have been doing under President Trump? And why don't progressives seem to care whether they succeed or fail?

                            The success of free-market policies has been documented time and again. The contrast between Carter's liberal policies and Reagan's pro-business stance was obvious in the 1980s. Now that scenario is being played out again. The Atlanta Fed has just projected 4.8% growth for the second quarter, better than anything achieved over the entire eight years of Obama's presidency. The Heritage Foundation's Index of Economic Freedom for 2018 shows a "significant improvement in financial freedom" following a decade-long decline, most of it under Obama. According to the report, "There are signs of renewed labor market dynamism and increased growth, and major regulatory and tax reforms are spurring business confidence and investment."

                            Americans feel freer under President Trump. The latest Cato Institute's Human Freedom Index (2017) showed the U.S. with a score of 8.39 out of 10 (17th in the world). In 2016 the U.S. was 27th with a score of 8.27, so there has been a significant improvement in just one year under President Trump. It will be fascinating to see the 2018 report, which comes out in January.

                            By every objective measure, the U.S. is becoming freer and more prosperous, and liberals hate it. They are rooting for a recession in advance of the 2020 presidential election, even if ordinary Americans are harmed. They care about their own power, not about us – not about our freedom, our happiness, even our lives.

                            It's important for conservatives to understand just how extreme the left's position has become. Americans have always lived under the fiction that "it can't happen here." Our constitution and democratic traditions are supposed to protect us from totalitarianism. But progressives don't care about democracy. In 2012, Ruth Bader Ginsburg famously told Egyptian revolutionaries she "would not look to the U. S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012." "I might look at the constitution of South Africa," she added. The year after she spoke, there were 17,068 murders in South Africa. For the same year, there were 12,253 murders in the entire U.S. – a country more than six times as populous as South Africa.

                            The most fundamental responsibility of a constitution is to protect the security and freedom of a people. Which is doing the better job: the U.S. or South Africa? And why don't progressives like Justice Ginsburg seem to understand that freedom matters?

                            It is, I believe, because to the extent that they think about ordinary people at all, they don't care if they are harmed.

                            For a long time, the conservative response to liberal hate has been something akin to Reagan's "there you go again." Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century, perhaps of all time, but he was too nice. He made it sound as if progressives were little children being naughty again. Even in his day, they were a lot worse than that, and today the left has hardened into something closer to the Baader Meinhof Gang. Leftists have no intention of just "disagreeing" with conservatives over the course of Trump's two terms. They are trying everything that might lead to his impeachment, and they are attacking and intimidating conservatives everywhere from Trump on down. The goal is to restore Obama's small circle of academics and intellectuals to power. In the long run, there is only one way to impose the will of a political elite on the masses: through force and violence.

                            Fortunately, conservatives have not succumbed to this sort of extremism. No matter how much we disagree with the left, we still believe that all Americans are entitled to the same protections under the Constitution, chief among them freedom of speech. While he may have strong disagreements, a true conservative does not respond by denying his adversary's right to speak.

                            I fear that if they ever gain full control, progressives will go much farther than Obama did. It won't just be the use of powerful government agencies to attempt to steal a presidential election, as appears to have happened in 2016. It will be a much broader theft of our freedom, including our personal freedoms and our right to own property.

                            Conservatives must resist, but even then, we will not descend into the level of hatred that denies the humanity of our opponents.


                            https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...y_hate_us.html
                            Last night I watched the movie classic Psycho. I thought of you when it was concluded that Norman Bates had ceased to exist over powered by the powerful personality of his dead mother. Sort of the way you have ceased to exist with every thought controlled by the American thinker.In addition to the Father's day gifts I'll receive today I'm going to request one more gift from the family I'm going to plead with them to contact our congressional representatives and demand that they do something to stop's abuse of human rights. You are right about being intolerant but I hope the day never comes when I become tolerant like you. Someone who tolerates cruelty and a president who lies constantly. Like the lie that he hates separating parents from children but it's a law created by Democrats. LIE. It's not a law it is a policy created by his administration.https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=55943925

                            מה מכילות החדשות?


                            • Originally posted by redrover View Post
                              Last night I watched the movie classic Psycho. I thought of you when it was concluded that Norman Bates had ceased to exist over powered by the powerful personality of his dead mother. Sort of the way you have ceased to exist with every thought controlled by the American thinker.In addition to the Father's day gifts I'll receive today I'm going to request one more gift from the family I'm going to plead with them to contact our congressional representatives and demand that they do something to stop's abuse of human rights. You are right about being intolerant but I hope the day never comes when I become tolerant like you. Someone who tolerates cruelty and a president who lies constantly. Like the lie that he hates separating parents from children but it's a law created by Democrats. LIE. It's not a law it is a policy created by his administration.https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=55943925
                              Lies and fantasies.... whose lies, whose fantasies ?? We'll have to visit the Twilight Zone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6wNGwd84g - to find out.

                              In the meantime, I'm very pleased that you so enjoy writings at The American Thinker.

                              But it's always interesting how you ignore, or pretend the facts and data offered in the writings there don't exist.

                              I suppose you do this so you can continue maintaining your crazy hatred for most of America, especially the current president.

                              מה מכילות החדשות?


                              • Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

                                Lies and fantasies.... whose lies, whose fantasies ?? We'll have to visit the Twilight Zone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6wNGwd84g - to find out.

                                In the meantime, I'm very pleased that you so enjoy writings at The American Thinker.

                                But it's always interesting how you ignore, or pretend the facts and data offered in the writings there don't exist.

                                I suppose you do this so you can continue maintaining your crazy hatred for most of America, especially the current president.
                                Perhaps you should save that last claim until Trumpy bear climbs above 50%Trump doesn't represent most Americans because most Americans are decent people.Here is a link OMD would hate because he used to say that liberals are all feeling not thinking. Now it appears that Trumpy has a feeling liberal viper in his bed. Melania had better watch her mouth because if she isn't careful Trumpy will have to break out the rubber hose again.Telling Trump to govern with a heart is like Eva Braun telling Adolph to govern with a hearthttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/melania-trump-hates-to-see-children-separated-from-their-families-at-borders/ar-AAyLDvJ?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

                                מה מכילות החדשות?

                                Working...
                                X