Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules - You must read(Updated!)

DISCLAIMER

You agree to NOT use this site or its affiliated sites, services you may have access to as a result of being a member here (subscriber or otherwise), to post items (images, textual material, etc.) that are pornographic in nature, illegal in the United States and/or the country you reside in, support or encourage illegal activities (e.g., terrorism), advertise for your own personal profit, or send unsolicited messages (i.e. SPAM) to members or non-members.

AND

You agree that if any clause or component of this document is found to not be legally binding in a court of law of proper jurisdiction then the remainder of this document shall remain fully binding and in full force.

AND

You agree to NOT hold Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (makers of the forum software), uspoliticsonline.com, sites affiliated with uspoliticsonline.com, its administrators, its moderators, others associated with its operation, and its owners liable for any and all of the following (in whole or in part):
Personal insults/attacks by other members.
The content posted by other members, whether directed at you personally or a label/classification you associate with. This includes remarks you consider to be libelous or slanderous in any way.
Any financial or time loss due to your participation here or as a result of something you read at this site, including posts/PMs by other members and feature(s)/software available at the domain uspoliticsonline.com.
The dissemination of any personal information about you as a result of either your negligence (e.g. staying logged into a computer that others have access to) or willingness to post such information on a public and or private forum, private message or chat box. This includes using your real name or other details that could allow other members and/or the general public to determine your true identity. You are prohibited from using your real name on these forums, either as your username or in posts / PMs you write.

FORUM RULES, IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMER

1. These rules apply to all sections of USPOL, including public and private forums, blogs, and visitor messages.

2. You cannot attack and/or personally insult someone. You cannot bait other forum members; this includes referring to posters by derogatory terms. Please, remain courteous and respectful to all forum members at all times. You agree to take responsibility for reporting such posts when you come across them. Please, use the ignore feature if need be. Any member who intentionally and continually posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, may be regarded as a troll by staff, and have their account suspended or banned.

3. You cannot harass (sexually or otherwise) other members. This includes malicious, slanderous, or defamatory comments. If you are not sure if something you write is inappropriate or not then don't say it. Err on the side of caution.

4. Copying and Pasting Articles, and Starting New Threads. You cannot simply cut and paste in posts or when starting threads. You MUST provide the identifying information (source, author, date, and URL). You must also offer some original thoughts along with the cut and paste. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts from the article. Excerpts really shouldnt be more then a paragraph or two. Furthermore, if you use images or other copyrighted material in your posts or signature you must have permission of the copyright holder unless you know for a fact that the image is in the public domain. In addition:
a. It must include the identifying information; e.g., where available, the author, the publication, the date, the URL.
b. The member must offer some context, including: How did you hear of this article? What is your opinion? Why is it important to you? Why should it be important to forum readers? The more context you provide, the more you assist others in gauging the excerpted information's significance.
c. You may copy and paste an excerpt or series of excerpts, not the whole thing or even the majority of the whole thing to encourage people to read the entire article.

A violation of any of the above will result in the deletion or closing of the post or thread and could earn you a warning or suspension. If you have any questions concering any of the above please PM a moderator and we will be happy to clarify.

5. You cannot post the same thing in multiple forums. You must not open similar threads about the same or a similar topic. You cannot spam the board or send unsolicited messages to members via PM, email or any other means.

6. Do not post off-topic. You cannot derail a thread with off topic posts.

7. You cannot shout in posts. This includes posting in all CAPS, bold, lIkE tHiS, and extra large font. Posts should also be one color, although you may use an additional color for highlighting ideas you wish to address.

8. You may not alter quotes in a way that misrepresents what was originally said.

9. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you are found to have more than one account all accounts will be permanently terminated.

10. You cannot have a user name, avatar, signature, or post images that are deliberately offensive. That includes the display of overly explicit or graphic images that may not be suitable for minors.

11. Signatures can not have more than three lines of text, with a font size no larger than "4", and no more than two font colors. Images in signatures cannot be any larger than 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall. Animated images are not allowed.

12. You are prohibited from taking any action to disturb the use of the services by others, distribute material that contains viruses, spyware or any other malicious code or harmful programs. This includes interfering with the working of the network, attempts to gain unauthorized access to a service or other computer systems that are part of the site or any other site, by use of the available services.

13. Discussion of moderation actions in public and/or private forums is not permitted. Moderation actions include warnings, suspensions and the editing or deletion of posts. If a member has a concern about a moderation action, he or she is invited to address it with the board staff via Private Message. This rule exists to protect the privacy of all posters with regards to disciplinary action. The moderator team will never publicly discuss the warnings/suspensions of any posters, and we ask that you return the favor, whether about yourself or another poster. Posting about moderation actions in the public forums constitutes a violation. You are free to discuss a moderation action via Private Message with the moderator involved, but you may not harass or abuse the moderators (as already specified in the forum rules). In practical terms, this means that once a moderator tells you his or her decision is final, no further PMs about that moderation action are permitted. If you have a concern about a moderation action, you are free to appeal to a Forum Administrator via Private Message. You may only discuss moderator activities or discussion of moderation with staff member if you chose to private message and are not under any circumstances allowed to use the PM function to forward or promote moderator discussion in regards to specific forum action, amongst other regular members. Administrators do reserve the right to read said PMs and may do so ; if that results in discovery of messaging between posters of such moderator discussion then it will lead to the same violation being received for discussing said moderator actions on the forum. If you receive a message to the effect of having been given moderator information, please report it to a member of staff. Engaging back in that discussion with the original violator will earn you just as stiff a sanction.

14. Do not ignore moderators or administrators. Do not repost something a moderator or administrator has deleted. You cannot have moderators or administrators on your ignore list.

15. Only post in English. Short passages in foreign languages may be acceptable if its use seems helpful for the ongoing discussion and when there is no indication of a potential violation of the forum rules. Always provide a translation into English in such cases. In case of doubt, the incident will be regarded as a violation, no matter of the actual meaning of the foreign language text.

16. The use of words/comments etc. written by other posters, without approval of the poster in your personal signature is not allowed nor are references, by name, to other posters allowed.

17. Please pay attention to announcements by Forum staff that will be found in the "Welcome! / News & Announcements" forum from time to time.

18. Use of "liar", "lies", "lying", etc. Accusing someone of being a "liar" or similar accusations towards other posters will generally be regarded as implying an insult and therewith as a violation of the forum rules. "I question the validity of your statement because...", "That's not the truth" or "you are wrong about that" are sufficient for any decent discussion if you want to disagree with somebody's assertions.

19. Thread opening restriction for new members. In order to control SPAM, new members must have moderator approval to start their own threads.

20. Thread titles must relate to the discussion within. Do not make misleading titles, or titles such as "Guess what..." or "You'll never believe this...". Members need to be able to identify the general gist of the thread via the title. Profanity in thread titles is not permitted.

21. Forum members are instructed to use forum tools and abilities for their intended purposes and no other. If members identify a forum glitch or weakness of any kind that allows you to see or do something you know you shouldn't, please report it. Being aware of any unintended access to the Forum and failing to take appropriate steps to notify staff of said access issues, will create a presumption of seeking to take advantage of the issue, will result in either account suspension, or banishment.

22. Any link to a site that contains graphic content, must contain a warning describing what a person might reasonably expect to view if they click on said link. No graphic pictures are to be posted on the Forum.

23. Threats or advocations of violence toward a public figure, or member of the Forum, will not be tolerated. Conversation about revolution or the like is not prohibited by this rule; directly calling for violence is, eg It's time to kill every <redacted> that voted for the bill, is not permitted.

24. Accounts with no posts will be deleted after 30 days. Inactive accounts with low post histories may be deleted after one year.

25. Private forums are something offered to members that decide to contribute directly to this site via donations. These donations help immensely in keeping this site up and running. Private forums are designed to allow the contributing member discuss whatever he/she wants to and to have the power to direct that discussion in whatever way he/she chose. They were not designed nor are they intended for simply talking trash about members that don't have access to the forum. While the targeted members cannot see the forum or the comments, it creates a negative atmosphere that really isn't necessary. If you want to totally rip apart ideas, ideologies, political parties, etc. that is fine. We simply ask that you don't use the private forums as a means to attack other members that aren't privy to such comments. It is difficult enough to have a political discussion forum because the discussion of politics is inherently heated as people are so passionate about their beliefs...the ones that take the time to come to such a site in the first place at least. The idea of private forums is so people of similar political persuasions can discuss whatever they want without fear of being attacked. Nonetheless, we hope that a certain level of maturity would foster itself within such an arena and not simply lend itself to a bashing forum.

Private Forums are governed by all of the above Forum rules. In addition:
  • Private forums that essentially become abandoned homes will be subject to deletion, donation or reorganization. Just like elsewhere in life, clubs sometimes lose their vitality and purpose for a myriad of reasons. If it becomes clear that a private forum has clearly lost its vitality and nobody is going to really use it anymore, owners are advised to consider whether to reuse the forum for something new and productive rather than let them linger or notify the Administration that the forum should be rearranged for other purposes, closed, merged with other compatible private forums, donated to others for new purposes, etc. Do not be concerned that your forum must be a membership and post count race with others to avoid falling under this policy; the question is whether your forum has actual vitality instead of being 'brain dead.'
  • Additionally, private forums may only be owned by subscribed members in the Platinum or Diamond categories.
  • Should the owner of a private forum be banned, quit USPOL or otherwise abandon the forum the PF will be transferred to another owner or closed.
  • Propriety of private forums. Administration staff will determine the desirability of a proposed private forum and enact any conditions upon it to ensure its purpose is productive.
  • Any and all instances of sharing accounts by allowing someone else to log in under their own account so they can see into private forums for which they are otherwise not permitted to access, will be deemed violation of the double account rule and all caught doing so will be permanently banned.
  • Relaying private forum posts and information to other posters who are not members of the particular private forum for any negative or destructive purpose (eg mean-spirited gossip, fueling interpersonal disputes, etc), is not permitted, and will constitute a violation of the Forum rules.
  • For purposes of monitoring USPOL Terms of Service Administrative staff (not Moderators) will have access to Private Forums.
  • All Private Forums must have at least one active Administrator as a member for purposes of handling issues which cannot be addressed through moderation permissions.
  • Discussion of moderation activities is prohibited on the open site and is likewise prohibited in Private Forums.

26. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit and/or delete a post,and/or close a thread, and/or delete a thread at any time if of the opinion that the post is too obscene, inappropriate, or the discussion has run its course.

27. 'Back seat moderating' is not allowed. If you take issue with another poster's contribution to the forum, you're welcome to report any posts you think are out of line, but you should not bring it up publicly within the forum.

28. Images in posts (whether embedded or hot linked) must be reasonable in size. 800x800 should be considered a good rule of thumb. Excessively large images make it difficult for users on mobile devices to load pages. If necessary please simply link to very large images using the URL tags. In addition, the following images are not permitted (including, but not limited to pages with images or videos containing):
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

29. Any solicitation or communication involving sports betting / gambling / online casinos / bookies and or internet based card or slot machine systems or sites will lead to all said content being physically removed from the site and server, and will lead to any and or all parties involved being permanently removed and banned from the site to the farthest extent possible. This includes any links to any form of bookmaker, casino, any type of game or match or event where money transfers on the outcome or link of any sort to wire act violations and or anything in violation of either the Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act, Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, or the Federal wire Act. This applies not only to the open forum but all and or any chat rooms, articles, private messages and or private forums. All content that violates this rule will be deleted, without notice.

CONSEQUENCES

Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being edited or deleted and/or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from the forums. U.S. Politics Online uses a warning system that generates an automated Private Message to members when they are in violation of Forum rules. The decision to issue a warning is left to the discretion of the moderator or administrator handling the violation. If a member does not agree with an action taken by a moderator, they can appeal to an administrator after seeking clarification from the moderator who issued the warning/infraction and appealing to them in the first instance. Members MAY NOT harass a moderator or administrator by sending excessive PMs when they are discussing an appeal.

Violations are assigned a point value. Points are valid for 30 days. When a members earns 10 points, their account will be automatically suspended: five (5) days for a first suspension; ten (10) days for a second suspension; and twenty (20) days for a third suspension. If a member incurs an additional 10 points after having served three periods of suspension, then they will be permanently banned from the Forum.

Point values are as follows:
Zero (0) points Warning
Two (2) points - Minor infraction / Non post infraction (minor) / Off topic posts / spamming
Four (4) points - Academic dishonesty / Baiting / Discussing moderator or administrator actions / Implying an insult / Minor insults / Moderate infraction / Non-post infraction (moderate) / Thread dumping
Six (6) points - Direct insult at another member / major infraction / Non-post infraction (major)
Ten (10) points - Act of criminality, or advocating thereof

The administrators and moderators also bear the right to issue warnings, temporarily suspend or ban posters for continued trolling or other serious misconduct (eg. professional spamming) even if the poster has not yet reached the maximum warning points or suspensions level. Other options if the above consequences do not seem adequate include placing the member in a moderation queue, which means all posts will have to be approved before they are posted to the board.

PRIVACY POLICY

All information obtained by the end user via the registration process is for internal purposes only and will not be sold to or shared with any third parties. However, if the end user participates in illegal activities and a court of proper jurisdiction orders U.S. Politics Online to release certain information about said user then we will act according to the law. Furthermore, no information will be released on threat of a lawsuit, attempted or actual intimidation, or due to any other reason except as notated in the first sentence of this paragraph. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the information we do have is very limited and generally only consists of the IP address a member uses.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

U.S. Politics Online offers several subscription plans to help cover the operational costs of the site. As a thank you for your donation, you will receive special added benefits meant to enhance your U.S. Politics Online experience. Plans vary in price, starting at only $0.05/day, and benefits vary with the price. Benefits include ability to go straight to new posts, to search the forum, larger avatar, private forums, invisible mode, photo gallery, email, web hosting, and no advertisement banners. Please, click here for more details.
See more
See less

Progressive Hate

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

    You can read ! I'm so proud of you rover !

    On the other-hand, it is worth reading the wonders these illegal aliens, some of us want to call "dreamers" bring to us..

    Really cool things like raping 10 year old girls, driving drunk and blowing things up, playing with guns and killing people - the fun never ends !

    You should find some of these "dreamers" to hang out with, maybe move them into your home with you, they're great folks !
    You have a nasty habit of tarring people with a broad brush. Muslims Mexicans or liberals. This thread is supposed to be progressive hate, but you seem to be the one doing all the hating.

    ?


    • #77
      Originally posted by redrover View Post
      You have a nasty habit of tarring people with a broad brush. Muslims Mexicans or liberals. This thread is supposed to be progressive hate, but you seem to be the one doing all the hating.
      I do apologize.

      Still, I see it as something other than hate pointing out that killers and other kinds of dangerous fools, be they "Muslims Mexicans or liberals" or whatever else they might be .....

      ... aren't good for any of us.

      We do not need more dangerous people here you see ?

      We have enough of our very OWN dangerous people do we not ????

      By what kind of reasoning do we find it wise to bring in more people that will do us harm ?

      ?


      • #78
        The lefts continued war of hate with America

        --------------------------------------

        The left, in a national fit of pique, refuses to accept the fact that a majority of the country rejects its "new America," as personified by its hero and god, Barack Obama. He started the transmogrification, which leftists had planned to extend and codify during the reign of Hillary Clinton. Then Donald Trump came along, and their plan fell apart, hence the necessity for the usurpation of the nation's constitution and the will of the people.

        They tried to kill his candidacy with the Steele dossier. This flagrantly false and stupendously salacious piece of opposition research was paid for (breaking campaign finance law to do so) by Hillary Clinton's minions and used (also illegally) by Obama administration apparatchiks to inveigle surveillance warrants from the FISA court to inaugurate continuous surveillance on a low-level Trump campaign official.

        the purpose of the dossier, which reads like bad fiction, was to cripple the nascent Trump presidency.

        It wasn't sufficient, however, leading to the machinations of James Comey, the 6'8" Hillary Clinton "mini-me," in illegally leaking government documents in order to engineer the appointment of his good friend and mentor as special counsel to conduct a counterintelligence investigation into Russian election interference and, of course, lengthen his 15 minutes to lucratively monetize his story for the book deal. Do you notice how leftists, despite being anti-capitalist, always seem to find a way to make money (see Hill and Bill and America's uranium)?

        The search of Cohen's law offices and home under the aegis of the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, using a warrant attained through information provided by the Mueller investigation, merely demonstrates how progressives will be constrained by neither the law nor probity in their pursuit of what they want and what they want is the thorough abrogation of this presidency.

        Leftists feel that they are right: America shouldn't have a choice. In effect, people should not be allowed to vote for anyone leftists do not approve of, and they certainly do not approve of Donald Trump. And since they are on the side of what is right and just, anything they do, no matter how illegal, how immoral, how outwardly and obviously unfair and biased, is justified because the arc of history bends toward justice...or some such nonsense.

        Everything they do is geared to unseat this president and nullify the rule of law, but before they can do this, they must disarm and demoralize the part of this nation that disagrees with them, the millions who do not believe they are racists, or clingers, or selfish because they want to protect their jobs and their families those who believe that the Second Amendment affords them that right.


        Make no mistake: the left, as embodied by the coastal elites; Hollywood; the media; and of course the king of them all, Barack Obama, he of the "bitter clingers," "you didn't build that," and "at some point you've made enough money," is prosecuting war against the very idea of America and the Americans who staunchly believe in it.


        https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._be_blood.html

        ================================================== =======================

        These regressives (they think they are "progressives" but they are not they are dragging us backwards toward the Dark Ages) argue, quite correctly in my view, that America is currently divided into two camps, and one camp or the other must prevail.

        In their view, co-existence or bipartisanship is impossible. "At this juncture in our history, there's no way that a bipartisan path provides the way forward." In other words, you can forget all that nonsense about crossing the aisle and finding common ground, because there isn't any common ground.

        We are in fact locked in cultural civil war between two worldviews that have nothing in common, and one of those worldviews must prevail in the end while the other is thoroughly defeated and relegated to insignificance.

        It's time for us all to recognize how serious the other side is to silence our message, to confine us, to restrict us, and eventually to exterminate us. We must push back hard against the darkness rather than meekly surrender. It's past time for us to "take up the whole armor of God, that [we] may be able to stand firm in the evil day" (Ephesians 6:13). There no longer is any place in the body of Christ for the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot. It is an evil day, and we are fighting for everything that matters.


        https://www.onenewsnow.com/perspecti.../we-are-at-war

        ?


        • #79
          Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post
          The lefts continued war of hate with America

          --------------------------------------

          The left, in a national fit of pique, refuses to accept the fact that a majority of the country rejects its "new America," as personified by its hero and god, Barack Obama. He started the transmogrification, which leftists had planned to extend and codify during the reign of Hillary Clinton. Then Donald Trump came along, and their plan fell apart, hence the necessity for the usurpation of the nation's constitution and the will of the people.

          They tried to kill his candidacy with the Steele dossier. This flagrantly false and stupendously salacious piece of opposition research was paid for (breaking campaign finance law to do so) by Hillary Clinton's minions and used (also illegally) by Obama administration apparatchiks to inveigle surveillance warrants from the FISA court to inaugurate continuous surveillance on a low-level Trump campaign official.

          the purpose of the dossier, which reads like bad fiction, was to cripple the nascent Trump presidency.

          It wasn't sufficient, however, leading to the machinations of James Comey, the 6'8" Hillary Clinton "mini-me," in illegally leaking government documents in order to engineer the appointment of his good friend and mentor as special counsel to conduct a counterintelligence investigation into Russian election interference and, of course, lengthen his 15 minutes to lucratively monetize his story for the book deal. Do you notice how leftists, despite being anti-capitalist, always seem to find a way to make money (see Hill and Bill and America's uranium)?

          The search of Cohen's law offices and home under the aegis of the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, using a warrant attained through information provided by the Mueller investigation, merely demonstrates how progressives will be constrained by neither the law nor probity in their pursuit of what they want and what they want is the thorough abrogation of this presidency.

          Leftists feel that they are right: America shouldn't have a choice. In effect, people should not be allowed to vote for anyone leftists do not approve of, and they certainly do not approve of Donald Trump. And since they are on the side of what is right and just, anything they do, no matter how illegal, how immoral, how outwardly and obviously unfair and biased, is justified because the arc of history bends toward justice...or some such nonsense.

          Everything they do is geared to unseat this president and nullify the rule of law, but before they can do this, they must disarm and demoralize the part of this nation that disagrees with them, the millions who do not believe they are racists, or clingers, or selfish because they want to protect their jobs and their families those who believe that the Second Amendment affords them that right.


          Make no mistake: the left, as embodied by the coastal elites; Hollywood; the media; and of course the king of them all, Barack Obama, he of the "bitter clingers," "you didn't build that," and "at some point you've made enough money," is prosecuting war against the very idea of America and the Americans who staunchly believe in it.


          https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._be_blood.html

          ================================================== =======================

          These regressives (they think they are "progressives" but they are not they are dragging us backwards toward the Dark Ages) argue, quite correctly in my view, that America is currently divided into two camps, and one camp or the other must prevail.

          In their view, co-existence or bipartisanship is impossible. "At this juncture in our history, there's no way that a bipartisan path provides the way forward." In other words, you can forget all that nonsense about crossing the aisle and finding common ground, because there isn't any common ground.

          We are in fact locked in cultural civil war between two worldviews that have nothing in common, and one of those worldviews must prevail in the end while the other is thoroughly defeated and relegated to insignificance.

          It's time for us all to recognize how serious the other side is to silence our message, to confine us, to restrict us, and eventually to exterminate us. We must push back hard against the darkness rather than meekly surrender. It's past time for us to "take up the whole armor of God, that [we] may be able to stand firm in the evil day" (Ephesians 6:13). There no longer is any place in the body of Christ for the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot. It is an evil day, and we are fighting for everything that matters.


          https://www.onenewsnow.com/perspecti.../we-are-at-war
          Just as I said you are the one doing all the hating. As your link claims there is no middle ground. We must kill all infidels so Christ can reign supreme.When it comes to hate the Christian right establishes the standard. If there has ever been a more xenophobic hate filled group of people I don't know who they might be. ..

          ?


          • #80
            Originally posted by redrover View Post
            Just as I said you are the one doing all the hating. As your link claims there is no middle ground. We must kill all infidels so Christ can reign supreme.When it comes to hate the Christian right establishes the standard. If there has ever been a more xenophobic hate filled group of people I don't know who they might be. ..
            This you've told us over and over.

            It never does fail to entertain ! ... those of us with a little macabre streak -grins-

            ?


            • #81
              Originally posted by redrover View Post

              Just as I said you are the one doing all the hating. As your link claims there is no middle ground. We must kill all infidels so Christ can reign supreme.When it comes to hate the Christian right establishes the standard. If there has ever been a more xenophobic hate filled group of people I don't know who they might be. ..
              Its those nice Muslim folks that you like so much who want to kill all the infidels. Christians got past that stage hundreds of years ago.

              The most hate filled group today in America has to be Antifa. I don't know of any other group that goes around attacking people they disagree with using rocks, clubs, urine, feces, etc.

              ?


              • #82
                Originally posted by Brexx View Post

                Its those nice Muslim folks that you like so much who want to kill all the infidels. Christians got past that stage hundreds of years ago.

                The most hate filled group today in America has to be Antifa. I don't know of any other group that goes around attacking people they disagree with using rocks, clubs, urine, feces, etc.
                You should scroll up a little and read Captain Trips about no middle ground.then tell me about how you treat people you don't agree with. I forgot you don't use rocks and clubs you use guns..

                ?


                • #83
                  Originally posted by redrover View Post

                  You should scroll up a little and read Captain Trips about no middle ground.then tell me about how you treat people you don't agree with. I forgot you don't use rocks and clubs you use guns..
                  I disagree with almost everybody on some things, and with some people on almost everything, but I exchange views with them, I argue with them, I leave them alone, I tolerate them. I don't try to shut people up with violence or the threat of violence.

                  As for the "no middle ground" thing, you must be referring to this statement.

                  Two different political cultures already at odds through different political ideologies, philosophies, and worldviews can get trapped in a polarizing process that increasingly undermines compromise. They see the world through different lenses, consume different media, and literally live in different places ... At some point, one side or the other must win  - and win big. The side resisting change, usually the one most rooted in the past systems and incumbent interests, must be thoroughly defeated.

                  That was written by the lefties.

                  ?


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by redrover View Post
                    You should scroll up a little and read Captain Trips about no middle ground.then tell me about how you treat people you don't agree with. I forgot you don't use rocks and clubs you use guns..
                    What it says at the source I cited is;

                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

                    We are in fact locked in cultural civil war between two worldviews that have nothing in common, and one of those worldviews must prevail in the end while the other is thoroughly defeated and relegated to insignificance.

                    It's time for us all to recognize how serious the other side is to silence our message, to confine us, to restrict us, and eventually to exterminate us. We must push back hard against the darkness rather than meekly surrender. It's past time for us to "take up the whole armor of God, that [we] may be able to stand firm in the evil day" (Ephesians 6:13). There no longer is any place in the body of Christ for the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot. It is an evil day, and we are fighting for everything that matters.


                    https://www.onenewsnow.com/perspecti.../we-are-at-war


                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    It is pointed out how intolerant your leftist brethren are actually.

                    You give is the usual leftist accusations of what you and your friends are guilty of LOL

                    More truth about lies and liberals - https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._be_blood.html

                    ?


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Brexx View Post

                      I disagree with almost everybody on some things, and with some people on almost everything, but I exchange views with them, I argue with them, I leave them alone, I tolerate them. I don't try to shut people up with violence or the threat of violence.

                      As for the "no middle ground" thing, you must be referring to this statement.

                      Two different political cultures already at odds through different political ideologies, philosophies, and worldviews can get trapped in a polarizing process that increasingly undermines compromise. They see the world through different lenses, consume different media, and literally live in different places ... At some point, one side or the other must win  - and win big. The side resisting change, usually the one most rooted in the past systems and incumbent interests, must be thoroughly defeated.

                      That was written by the lefties.
                      This reminds me of a past discussion about the zero sum game. Where for every interaction there must be a winner and a loser.People like Ann Coulter don't believe in win-win.

                      ?


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by redrover View Post
                        This reminds me of a past discussion about the zero sum game. Where for every interaction there must be a winner and a loser.People like Ann Coulter don't believe in win-win.
                        As if you do LMAO !!

                        Leftists want to silence and rid the world of ALL opposition !

                        There well be NO open minded-ness, NO thinking outside of what the "wonderful" new Gods of the left tell us is good.

                        Worship at the alter of "progressive" thought... opposition will be put down by any means necessary.

                        .......................

                        Sigmund Freud wrote in Case Histories II (PFL 9, p. 132) of psychological projection where humans resort to the defensive mechanism of denying in themselves the existence of unpleasant behavior while attributing that exact behavior to others. A rude person constantly accuses others of being rude.

                        [ A tried, true and regularly used liberal tactic ]

                        Marx is attributed with the phrase Accuse the victim of what you do or Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

                        If you are lying, accuse your opponent it.
                        If you are racist, accuse your opponent it.
                        If you are sexually immoral, accuse your opponent it.
                        If you are engaging in voter fraud, accuse your opponent it.
                        If you are disseminating fake news, accuse your opponent of spreading it.
                        If you are receiving millions from globalist and Hollywood elites, accuse your opponent of being controlled by the rich.


                        Political advisor David Axelrod verbalized this Machiavellian tactic in an NPR interview, April 19, 2010: In Chicago, there was an old tradition of throwing a brick through your own campaign office window, and then calling a press conference to say that youve been attacked.

                        Agitating groups formed tax-exempt educational foundations to fundamentally change the government by instigating a workers revolution. Naive individuals recruited to join their ranks were referred to by Lenin as useful idiots.

                        http://www.wnd.com/2018/04/the-ugly-...al-income-tax/

                        .......................


                        Thanks but no thanks. You can keep your progressive lies to yourself, we're not interested.

                        ?


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Captain Trips View Post

                          As if you do LMAO !!

                          Leftists want to silence and rid the world of ALL opposition !

                          There well be NO open minded-ness, NO thinking outside of what the "wonderful" new Gods of the left tell us is good.

                          Worship at the alter of "progressive" thought... opposition will be put down by any means necessary.

                          .......................

                          Sigmund Freud wrote in Case Histories II (PFL 9, p. 132) of psychological projection where humans resort to the defensive mechanism of denying in themselves the existence of unpleasant behavior while attributing that exact behavior to others. A rude person constantly accuses others of being rude.

                          [ A tried, true and regularly used liberal tactic ]

                          Marx is attributed with the phrase Accuse the victim of what you do or Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

                          If you are lying, accuse your opponent it.
                          If you are racist, accuse your opponent it.
                          If you are sexually immoral, accuse your opponent it.
                          If you are engaging in voter fraud, accuse your opponent it.
                          If you are disseminating fake news, accuse your opponent of spreading it.
                          If you are receiving millions from globalist and Hollywood elites, accuse your opponent of being controlled by the rich.


                          Political advisor David Axelrod verbalized this Machiavellian tactic in an NPR interview, April 19, 2010: In Chicago, there was an old tradition of throwing a brick through your own campaign office window, and then calling a press conference to say that youve been attacked.

                          Agitating groups formed tax-exempt educational foundations to fundamentally change the government by instigating a workers revolution. Naive individuals recruited to join their ranks were referred to by Lenin as useful idiots.

                          http://www.wnd.com/2018/04/the-ugly-...al-income-tax/

                          .......................


                          Thanks but no thanks. You can keep your progressive lies to yourself, we're not interested.
                          Throughout professional baseball today is being celebrated for a progressive event that occurred in 1947. As might be expected conservatives didn't like it much.Too big a change from the established traditions.http://www.medicalhealthnews.net/pro...e-robinson-day

                          ?


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by redrover View Post

                            This reminds me of a past discussion about the zero sum game. Where for every interaction there must be a winner and a loser.People like Ann Coulter don't believe in win-win.
                            Ann Coulter? How about your party who wouldn't give an inch even to save the DACA people?

                            ?


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Brexx View Post

                              Ann Coulter? How about your party who wouldn't give an inch even to save the DACA people?
                              I don't know how much more they could have given. They told Trumpy he could have his wall and he still blew up the deal.Let's celebrate the progressives who gave us integrated major league baseball and an end to slavery and universal suffrage.

                              ?


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by redrover View Post
                                I don't know how much more they could have given. They told Trumpy he could have his wall and he still blew up the deal.Let's celebrate the progressives who gave us integrated major league baseball and an end to slavery and universal suffrage.
                                As is pointed out for you above, this is what liberals do.

                                So, you do it !! LOL

                                Accuse the victim of what you do or Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

                                Then you want to lie about ending slavery and who it was that did that.

                                Who was for it originally, who was against it etc. *yawns* it's the same thing as always ...

                                "Those republicans did it !!" Says Rover LOL

                                Originally posted by redrover View Post
                                Throughout professional baseball today is being celebrated for a progressive event that occurred in 1947. As might be expected conservatives didn't like it much.Too big a change from the established traditions.http://www.medicalhealthnews.net/pro...e-robinson-day
                                Maybe you could explain for us what it is you're talking about here . . .

                                ... or is this just more of the same lies about republicans and "conservatives" being "racist" etc etc yadda yadda yadda

                                nevermind history of course

                                ?

                                Working...
                                X